Texas

Quote:
We have one at Abilene Sept.10th--- one in Amarillo Sept 17th,---- one in Odessa sept 17th ,-- Lubbock i think Sept 23rd,

Are you showing at Abilene? I'll be there with Bantam Brahmas and Cornish. REALLY looking forward to it. Decatur is the 24th of Sept with Steve Jones and Andy Barnes judging.

Tim

Yes will be there with Cochins, sumatras, Black and white Wyandottes,RIRs, all bantams

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

Quote:
Are you showing at Abilene? I'll be there with Bantam Brahmas and Cornish. REALLY looking forward to it. Decatur is the 24th of Sept with Steve Jones and Andy Barnes judging.

Tim

Are they having the show in Lubbock at the fair grounds?

~ Aspen​

Yes it is at the fair here in Lubbock

Oh I wish I could ChickenPickens but I live about an hour or more from you
sad.png
I live in Lampasas. But Though my other girls are pretty much "regular" sized... my two Roos are both little Banty boys
smile.png
Shed be the only bantam female I would have... well that is if my baby silkie ends up being another boy LOL.

This heat is killing me......
somad.gif

My DD has full day band practice starting tomorrow, it is suppose to be 107 that doesn't count the heat index.
I am not wishing for winter, but a little rain would be nice or 85 degrees outside.
Really LOTS of rain would be more than nice.
hugs.gif

Amen MamaWolf. Same story here in Granbury. My flock has done okay with the temps so far but it looks like this week will be a real test with highs in DFW around 108 on Tuesday and Wednesday. I'm sure I'll have the water hose in my hand frequently this week...

It's really hot here in Houston as well, but not as hot as other parts of the state. Being close to the Gulf has it's good points at times. We get lots of breeze to keep the temps a little lower than they could be. The girls are hot, but with the shade and wind they are doing OK. Hope everyone gets releaf soon!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom