Texas

Texans - just found this on Craigslist. Figured I would share it with ya'll

http://houston.craigslist.org/grq/2986105622.html

Emus make great outdoor pets and require very little care. We have two that free roam our property and get along well with our dogs, goats, horses and all the other critters that we have. They eat what ever the other animals eat dog and cat food, horse and goat feed, plus they eat bugs and grass. They are tame and love to be petted and follow us around just like the dogs. We have six one week old chicks available for $100.00 each. Phone 936-442-0712

5E75Ke5Fd3Ed3M83J6c4tdf85d1a3ae811fc4.jpg

I did a baaad thing at the feed store....They got in a new shiment of Blue Andalusian pullets and I had to have one or 10. I don't know what to do with myself this time of year. Maybe I should just stop going to the feed store....Not!!! Now if I could just find some Basques and some silver laced Barnvelders and some....

I did a baaad thing at the feed store....They got in a new shiment of Blue Andalusian pullets and I had to have one or 10. I don't know what to do with myself this time of year. Maybe I should just stop going to the feed store....Not!!! Now if I could just find some Basques and some silver laced Barnvelders and some....

I know what you mean. My breeds wish list is way long and I'm only allowed 6 hens at a time

Texans - just found this on Craigslist. Figured I would share it with ya'll http://houston.craigslist.org/grq/2986105622.html Emus make great outdoor pets and require very little care. We have two that free roam our property and get along well with our dogs, goats, horses and all the other critters that we have. They eat what ever the other animals eat dog and cat food, horse and goat feed, plus they eat bugs and grass. They are tame and love to be petted and follow us around just like the dogs. We have six one week old chicks available for $100.00 each. Phone 936-442-0712

5E75Ke5Fd3Ed3M83J6c4tdf85d1a3ae811fc4.jpg
[FLOAT=LEFT]

Seriously the picture has me sold.... Now I want one.... If only i had the land.... [/FLOAT]

Never wanted a bird that could kick my butt. At least with a rooster I have an even chance.
lau.gif
LOL - you have no idea. When my husband was in vet school they had to go to an emu farm. He came home looking like he had gotten beaten up. He was the only guy that went, the rest of the group were girls. And they wouldn't wrestle the emus for the vet care so they left it to my hubby to chase the things down and wrestle with them.

Back
Top Bottom