Thank God for my MIL &FIL, saved my sons life!!

Thank you so much for shareing this story I am so glad he is OK. What a nightmare and thank god for the grandparents quick rescue. My boy turns 3 tomorrow and he sleeps with me and my wife in our king size bed. It drives my wife crazy but I worry about fires and such and when he stays the night at either of his granparents he sleeps with them. Do somthing really speacail for them on grandparents day and now this will just be a story you tell your boy when he's older. I will be checking the house over for strings and cords today and all the bedding.

If it's ok, I am going to share this in an email and the one about the balloon.. I want to send it to my sister. And Knowing her, she might forward it.

praise the Lord! thank you for that reminder! I am always accused of being paranoid when I double and tripple check on the kids or remove stuffed animals and extra blankets etc from the babies crib, but these freak accidents happen! I am so relived for you guys! Prayers that he recovers fully physically and emotionally!

Yes i threw the blanket out and i was snipping cords, strings, etc. all day long that day!! You can share it if you want. please let her know that i am SO SORRY for her loss!! Its so crazy cause who thinks of blankets when they think of strangulation... i usually think of electric cords or blind cords... again, please make sure you scope out your kids rooms, and if they are staying at someone elses house, please examine the sleeping/play situation!!

Cariboujaguar- You dont let anyone tell you that you are being paranoid!!! A mom knows what is needed for her child well being, and if it comforts you to go over things a thousand times--DO IT! Your childs saftey if more important than what others think!!!~

bow.gif
.. Praise God He yanked at MIL's heart to check your baby. I am so thankful he is ok and a
woot.gif
to MIL.

Before I had my children I worked with a lady who's 4 year old son died. He had gone out to play with siblings and the family dog. He somehow became tangled in the leash and died.

I am a very cautious parent, maybe because I can still see the pain in her eyes.

Thank God your boys are okay.

Back
Top Bottom