Thank You MississippiFarmBoy, Unique Impish gift

That's awesome! Looks just like you Imp.
lol.png

Just a random question, but what actually is an imp? I've heard of the word 'impish' so I suppose they're related?
pop.gif

Quote:
I wasn't calling anybody a weird odd-ball..... how do I get myself in these messes?
hit.gif

Oh wait.... it's someone's fault! Gritty made me do it!
old.gif

Not really.... but she's not here... so....

Yeah, Gritty did it!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Yes, blaming Gritty is ALWAYS the best option...

Quote:
Rebel...
lol.png

Oh, Redhen, that is so funny. I am such a rule follower that the Princess calls me the 'Boy Scout.'

Probably the same character trait that causes me to sometimes appear abrupt in my statements.

Rebel/ Maybe in my next life.
roll.png

ray's two cents :

Just a random question, but what actually is an imp? I've heard of the word 'impish' so I suppose they're related?
pop.gif

Imps are wonderful, magical creatures that spead love and joy throughout the land.
They often bring happiness to others by hosting parties and inviting the local flora and fauna.
They most often come in the color green, and show their supreme greenness by driving low environmental impact cars.
They never ever come in pink, never ever. Did I mention they are never ever pink? red is good.
And with their sensitive palates they can't swallow anything gritty. kinda gags a little.

Imp- in the emerald city

and now not likely to ever leave.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
Imps are wonderful, magical creatures that spead love and joy throughout the land.
They often bring happiness to others by hosting parties and inviting the local flora and fauna.
They most often come in the color green, and show their supreme greenness by driving low environmental cars.
They never ever come in pink, never ever. Did I mention they are never ever pink? red is good.
And with their sensitive palates they can't swallow anything gritty. kinda gags a little.

Imp- in the emerald city

and now not likely to ever leave.
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif
Did I catch a reference to another BYC member?
tongue.png

Emerald city
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom