Thankful For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
There isn't a person on this site that I'm not grateful for. I knew absolutely nothing about chickens when I stumbled across this site. It's taught me more than I can say.

I'd like to thank the following people for teaching me so much: @ronott1 , @casportpony

For the wonderful friendships and laughs: @N F C, @007Sean ,@igorsMistress , @CapricornFarm ,@Blooie , @bruceha2000 , @sourland , @Alaskan , @sharron ,@drumstick diva , @rjohns39 , @Kiki @Tesumph @honanbm , @BantyChooks , @Molpet , @NanaKat , @R2elk and I'm sure a whole bunch of others that I'm drawing a blank on right now.

Love you all.
grouphugg.gif
Thank you so much!

There isn't a person on this site that I'm not grateful for. I knew absolutely nothing about chickens when I stumbled across this site. It's taught me more than I can say.

I'd like to thank the following people for teaching me so much: @ronott1 , @casportpony

For the wonderful friendships and laughs: @N F C, @007Sean ,@igorsMistress , @CapricornFarm ,@Blooie , @bruceha2000 , @sourland , @Alaskan , @sharron ,@drumstick diva , @rjohns39 , @Kiki @Tesumph @honanbm , @BantyChooks , @Molpet , @NanaKat , @R2elk and I'm sure a whole bunch of others that I'm drawing a blank on right now.

Love you all.
:hugs Right back at you. I always enjoy seeing your posts on the balut thread.

Love you all.

Thank you so much:hugsI enjoy it when you can join us and miss you when you can't!

Love you all.

:hugs
Love you too

Love you all.
One for you.
:hugs

And two for Puckers.
:hugs:hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom