Thanks be to God

Thank you Father thank you Jesus for keeping:

my oldest son (22) on April 25 car flipped

my younger son (21) & future daughter-in-law (20)

me

Thank you Father thank you Jesus for salvation deliverance protection provision healing​ grace mercy favor for us in Jesus name Amen

Last edited:
I'm new to this thread. Just popping in to share a prayer request: I'm doing a paste job, and asking you all to pray for my friend Rachel, and pass this along as you deem it appropriate:

I want to ask you all to get on your knees and pray for our sister Donrae, otherwise known as Rachel. I've included the update post from her husband in her "My leukemia is back" thread:
Hi all! The is her Honey posting to update you all. Thank you all for the love and support and for being such an group for her to belong to. She has asked that I tell you all what's going on, so please grab some tissues and sit down.

Rachel had received another round of induction chemotherapy for her leukemia. During her time of little to no immune system, she developed a systematic fungal infection and a bad pneumonia. The pneumonia has simce resolved. She has had one sinus surgery and two eye surgeries combatting the fungus. Rachel has lost her left eye in the process and can not see out of her right eye. The ophthalmologists have said that they will continue to follow her, but unless the infectious disease team can find something else, all they can do is wait to see what her immune system and the iv antifungals will do for her vision.

The fungus has been found in her brain during a mri. The doctors say they are watching for any progression through symptoms.

They believe that the leukemia is currently in remission due to current blood tests, but have not been able to confirm with a bone marrow biopsy. Even if it is, they would need to do a few rounds of consolidation chemotherapy to do it properly. The real problem is that they can not give her more chemotherapy until at least 90 days after the fungal infection is under control. It is still not under control. :(

Unfortunately, this is only the tip of the iceberg. As you may already know, graft versus host disease has already damaged her lungs. Her damaged lungs and chemotherapy have damaged her heart. I have been in the hospital with her for these many weeks and I can tell you she is a fighter! I believe that God is with us! The doctors say she is currently beating the odds. She is still here fighting! Thank you again for everything! With love, Don of donrae

I live with my 18-year-old brother, who was diagnosed with diabetes 2 years ago. He is so young! It was shock for whole family...
At first he has strange behavior, drank a lot of water., was always thirsty. Then I noticed, that little wound was bleeding for too long time.. One woman in church advised me to check the sugar level in blood...Yes, it was too hight.. But the doctor said, that we found desease in time, or it could be too late. The doctor has appointed insulin. But it was so expensive!! The brother felt bad, bud he didn't want to have such expensive treatment...And then the same woman helped me again and gave website
https://canadainsulinconnection.com
, where I can order insulin from Canada in normal price... At the moment my brother feels better, we found good doctor and good medicine. The life again goes in normal way, thank you Lord!

Back
Top Bottom