Thanks be to God

Pics
Righteous God, I thank You for who You are. I thank You for being the God of Abundance because I know that my financial miracle will come by Your divine power. You are able to bless me abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that I need, I will prosper in every good work. I know that my finances will thrive in Your hands, I know that I will be successful in all that I do, Amen.
2 Corinthians 9:8

Hello!

My wife and I watched Seven Days In Utopia. Great movie. There’s a scene that one of the main characters prays over a meal and it’s such a simple yet powerful prayer.
"For food in a world where many walk in hunger, For faith in a world where many walk in fear, For friends in a world where many walk alone, We give you thanks oh Lord. Amen."

Father God Almighty, You alone are in control of all things. I pray Your hand over my daughter's surgery today. She belongs to You. Thank You for choosing me to share her with.
In the precious name of Jesus I pray, Amen
Thank You Almighty Father for seeing my daughter through this. Only Your hands can heal us.
I praise Your Great Name only and for all eternity

Back
Top Bottom