Thanksgiving Day Hatch, anyone?

Quote:
Yes the 135 are adults and I have mine in a 40X40 - and 8 foot tall area right now for our adults w/ a 10X8 building for shelter.... we also have 3 - 2'w X 3'H X 4'L brooders and a 4'L X 3'H X 8'w brooder for our babies (when they are outside)

Last edited:
Quote:
Yes the 135 are adults and I have mine in a 40X40 - and 8 foot tall area right now for our adults w/ a 10X8 building for shelter.... we also have 3 - 2'w X 3'H X 4'L brooders and a 4'L X 3'H X 8'w brooder for our babies (when they are outside)

Do you have pics you could post? I'd like to get an idea, just in case we decide to get some. I'd like to add a quail pen to the list...after the new pig pen, the new turkey house, the expanded breeding pens for the chickens....
th.gif

I can try to get a good pic tomorrow sometime (that is if the rain stops long enough)..... but i will see what i can do within the next few days.....
wink.png

Quote:

That's 40 feet by 40 feet?? Do they need that much space??

Quote:

That's 40 feet by 40 feet?? Do they need that much space??

lol yes FEET....... no they don't "need" that much space....... we just made the area bigger not too long ago... they were in a 10X20 and still had lots of room!

Back
Top Bottom