Thanksgiving Day Hatch, anyone?

Quote:
UPDATE......88 now so far...........
barnie.gif

ep.gif
How many did you start with?? OMG, I thought I had a lot! I'm up to 19 baby button quail, and they are still hatching! Most of them hatched between Tuesday and Wednesday night, with one yesterday afternoon and one overnight sometime.

LOL I set 200 eggs and I am now upto 92 babies so far...... most of them are going to be going in our freezer......... That is what i set/hatched them for ...
smile.png

Hi Shelle! My 2 new chicks are doing great! Very cute chickies!!!
tongue.png
They are Ameraucanas. I still have 4 eggs that are on day 22 now
roll.png
I guess nothing will happen with them now.... Sad, but I am very thrilled with the chicks I have. And seeing my bantam love them! It is soooo sweet!
tongue.png

Congrats to everyone that had chicks over the last few days. And omg.... luvmychix!!!!!!! That is alot of fluffy butts!!! I bet they are adorable! I'd love to see that many cuties together! Any pics???

Last edited:
Congrats to all also that had baby chicks last day and today...Mine started last night of my 16 RIR..10 have hatched 6 to go and most of them are pipped so maybe they will finish up tomorrow..Tomorrow nite is my 21 day too..they came early and doing fine..cute babies I think everyone's are so adorable.
smile.png
smile.png

Quote:
we are up to 128 chicks now! No but, I'll go take a picture real fast! and post it for everyone.... brb

Quote:
we are up to 128 chicks now! No but, I'll go take a picture real fast! and post it for everyone.... brb

ok here it is.... I couldnt get all them in the pic....
sad.png
but got a lot of them in there (1st pic)... also i had 3 baby chicks hatch yesturday - 2 are a mix from my golden duckwing roo and mille oe hen (2nd pic) and the other is an unknown if from my feather legged bantams (pic 3)

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

IMG_0309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom