The 4th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laptop is fixed! I'm proud of myself. I fixed the laptop again and made pancakes and only burned one.
lol.png
I normally burn all of them.

And I just noticed I got Chicken Obsessed! I wonder when I got that.

Last edited:
The other night when we were talking about things being stolen I had just realized the cover on my porch light was gone. A few minutes ago I heard someone run off of the porch and when I looked out a man was standing at the end of the drive with 2 boys. I reached for the door knob and about that time I see the man pointing at the house with a stern look on his face and he was saying something to them. They turned towards the house, so I opened the door quick and scared the crap out of them. I think I scared the dad too. They told me they took the cover and pointed at the bench. They apologized and then the dad told me, that they had been playing ball on their porch and broke the one there, so they decided since mine was very similar, they'd replaced it. He said while looking at them "WITH A STOLEN ONE!!" He said they played it off by saying they had changed the light bulb and when he went to put the cover on, it was to small. He said it took a couple of days of being grounded to get them to tell where they got it from. So my ugly cover is back. LOL

Laptop is fixed! I'm proud of myself. I fixed the laptop again and made pancakes and only burned one.
lol.png
I normally burn all of them.

And I just noticed I got Chicken Obsessed! I wonder when I got that.
Honey, you've alwasy had it, it's just official now...LOL
lau.gif

The other night when we were talking about things being stolen I had just realized the cover on my porch light was gone. A few minutes ago I heard someone run off of the porch and when I looked out a man was standing at the end of the drive with 2 boys. I reached for the door knob and about that time I see the man pointing at the house with a stern look on his face and he was saying something to them. They turned towards the house, so I opened the door quick and scared the crap out of them. I think I scared the dad too. They told me they took the cover and pointed at the bench. They apologized and then the dad told me, that they had been playing ball on their porch and broke the one there, so they decided since mine was very similar, they'd replaced it. He said while looking at them "WITH A STOLEN ONE!!" He said they played it off by saying they had changed the light bulb and when he went to put the cover on, it was to small. He said it took a couple of days of being grounded to get them to tell where they got it from. So my ugly cover is back. LOL
you can sleep knowing there is good in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom