The 6th Annual BYC Easter Hatch-a-long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are FINALLY getting some snow!
woot.gif
Northern CA has been in an extreme drought, and we've had very little snow all winter. It's not sticking yet, but it is snowing like crazy!
wee.gif
I'll take every bit of water we can get!
Snow? In CA? In April? Sounds odd to me lol but Im sure it happens. So glad you are getting some much needed moisture over there. I hope you get enough to really wet the ground.

Last edited:
We are FINALLY getting some snow!
woot.gif
Northern CA has been in an extreme drought, and we've had very little snow all winter. It's not sticking yet, but it is snowing like crazy!
wee.gif
I'll take every bit of water we can get!

I woke Up to pouring rain... rained a bit on easter, But We need all The rain we can get, Where are you at?

Membrane is brown. And she'll is coming off but not membrane. Going to assist.

Also, this one is unzipping through the middle so maybe mal positioned? I am not hearing anything or seeing movement.

Last edited:
We are hoping to get rain tonight! They are predicting a whopping .17" . Yes, POINT one seven ! Southern CA.....The eastern people think we are crazy as their winter goes on and on....
I know, right?

Snow? In CA? In April? Sounds odd to me lol but Im sure it happens. So glad you are getting some much needed moisture over there. I hope you get enough to really wet the ground.
Yup. And Yup. We've had snow in the first week of June before. It's now sticking to the grass/trees, but still slushy on the driveway.

CA gets snow, and normally quite a lot in the mountains - just not much the last 2 years.

I woke Up to pouring rain... rained a bit on easter, But We need all The rain we can get, Where are you at?
I'm 1/2 way between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe off of 80.

I know, right?

Yup. And Yup. We've had snow in the first week of June before. It's now sticking to the grass/trees, but still slushy on the driveway.

CA gets snow, and normally quite a lot in the mountains - just not much the last 2 years.

I'm 1/2 way between Sacramento and Lake Tahoe off of 80.

Hm, near auburn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom