The adventures of Barbara (BR)

It worked! Yay! Barbara loves surprises. Now Little Barbara needs to have her picture taken with Grandma in her t-shirt. And maybe some black and white striped pants . . . .

I think I might do that, however, my near-sighted Ameraucana, Tiny, decided to see what teeth were like, so she pecked at my mouth and now, I have a nice scratch and a fat lip.
roll.png
Little Barbara is becoming a lovely young lady now. Your Barbara would be quite pleased to have her name on such a fine speciment of a pullet, I think.

Got my Barbara t-shirt and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!! Barred Rocks are the BEST!!!!

Hope your injury from Tiny's "dental work" is much better, Speckled Hen!

Okay, I gotta go and get my shirt ordered. My life has just been too hectic. BTW Mrs. Chickendad...Tyson and Hannah are doing fantastic. Tonight after free ranging the yard and the occasional snatch and grab in my garden...they are now feasting on our Father's Day leftovers - crackers, watermelon, bread, corn and cobs. Also, hubby is mowing yard and dumping clippings in their yard. They are in chicken heaven....although a few of them gave me a sideways glare when I pulled the BBQ wings off the BBQ....sorry my ladies.
bow.gif

Quote:
Yeah—email me a hi-res photo and I can do it. Photoshop is my favorite program!

Glad everyone likes their shirts. I can get one in any size you want made up in a few days. Still have some L and XL right now.

4cats . . . maybe Tyson and Hannah think you are going to fatten them up for the next cookout! Mighty suspicious . . .

Last edited:
Quote:
Yeah—email me a hi-res photo and I can do it. Photoshop is my favorite program!

Glad everyone likes their shirts. I can get one in any size you want made up in a few days. Still have some L and XL right now.

4cats . . . maybe Tyson and Hannah think you are going to fatten them up for the next cookout! Mighty suspicious . . .

They have been looking at me out of the corner of their eye quite a bit, especially when I am in the BBQ area...LOL.

Actually a couple of the BR girls have really buddied up with Hannah. Tyson keeps trying to romance the BR girls, but they are only around 3-4 months old...no interest at all. They are going to be twice his size. I wanted to let you know, he is not much into being petted or held, but he does not attack and minds his manners well. If I upset a girl (for some reason) and they really start sqwaking...he comes running over to protect her...he has never attacked any of us though, very much gentleman. He did walk up and peck the dog the other day...it was hilarious. I think that they thought the dog was something to eat.

Back
Top Bottom