The American Paint Silkie

okay so worked on chicken houses today all day! Got a picture of my first paint baby finally!!! and also a picture of my new baby that came from my paint Roo & my black hen She is jet black with i white splash on the side of her head i thought it was funny. my hubby sait hey it's a reverse spot thats what we call our paint roo.

ok here they are Dont know why this silly computer uploaded them twice but i am not smart enough to fig out how to take on off! i could not get the paint spots to show good but she only has a few, i call them all she for some reason...

Here is a pick of my paint pullet her spots are

Very cute babies! I've never seen a black chick with a big white spot on it's face like that. I wonder if it will stay like that when it feathers out. That's really interesting, thanks for sharing! Congrats on your new babies!

okay so worked on chicken houses today all day! Got a picture of my first paint baby finally!!! and also a picture of my new baby that came from my paint Roo & my black hen She is jet black with i white splash on the side of her head i thought it was funny. my hubby sait hey it's a reverse spot thats what we call our paint roo.

ok here they are Dont know why this silly computer uploaded them twice but i am not smart enough to fig out how to take on off! i could not get the paint spots to show good but she only has a few, i call them all she for some reason...

Here is a pick of my paint pullet her spots are

Well will be really easy to know which 2 it came from as i only have one paint roo and one black hen. i am keeping them both and i esp want to know how the black with the spot feathers out!! will keep pic's updated. I also had and exciting day My paint pullet laid her very first egg, but the silly girl didnt lay it in the nest box!

lol gota love the first egg i can just imagine if u made a reverse paint lol insted of black on white white on black that would be very cool to see
but im no expert do what u feel is right but me i like to experiment

Back
Top Bottom