The best dog toy EVER!

Try this link.

I might have to buy one of these.
smile.png

My dog Skye's favorite toy to chew on is a raw beef bone; other than that, anything such as a stick or ball that can be thrown. Old cold days, I give throw him the ice that I break out of the poultry water dishes and he loves it!

My new puppy Jack thinks that chicken poopcicles are toys...
sickbyc.gif

Is this Jeffers site always so cheap??????

I now know where I will get my two chewy monsters some toys. My Bichon just gets stressed and chews on ANYTHING and the puppy so far has been pretty good about sticking to his toys and/ or my hand
hmm.png
I did catch him one time with a shoe.

Quote:
Yes, Jeffers is great. Inexpensive and their delivery is super fast. My last order I placed on a Saturday and it was here by Fedex on Tuesday.
Jax is still having a blast with his ball. He spends hours chasing it around.
DH tends to get frustrated at my attempts to buy Jax toys he can't destroy, only to see them destroyed in seconds. I heard him say last night that if and when Jax wears this ball out, we'll definitely be getting him another.

I had a similar one. I called it my dogs arch-nemesis. She spent so much time trying to get a hold of it to break it. I finally had to take it away when I found her bleeding from her mouth and chest from it (she gets major road rash from trying to smush it and hurts her mouth trying to bite it).

Back
Top Bottom