The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Tevyes Dad, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASCREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAMMMMMMMMM!!!!! NO LIE I JUST WENT NUTS AND BECAME LIGHTHEADED FROM THE EEEEEING AND HOOPOOSING. I Cannot believe this, Tony. I am not lying. This kills me. Look at yellow baby's round bod and WEBS. And her bill and face and she fits in your hand. I am in love.

2. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    I HAVE TO SHOUT HERE IN ALL CAPS SO PLEASE BEG MY PARDON!!! THESE PIX ARE SO CUTE IT'S NOT FUNNY. YOU'VE CAPTURED ALL THE THINGS THAT I AND ONLY I NOTICE IN DUCK. LIKE CASEY'S DARK WEBS AGAINST TOWELS. FACES, BILLS AND THE REST. THESE ARE NOT JUST BABY DUCKS. THEY ARE A TRIGGER IN MY BRAIN THAT MAKES ME GO BONKERS.

TONY, THANK YOU SO MUCH. I LOVE YOUR BABIES SO MUCH. YOU KNOW HOW TO CAPTURE THE ESSENCE OF TOOTSIE ROLL HOOPOOSE FOR ME. ARGH.

SEE? I HAVE MY OWN LANGUAGE WHEN IT COMES TO ALL THINGS BIRB (CREDIT @Amykins FOR BIRB) BUT IT FITS. IT ALL FITS. YOU ALL GET IT. YOU KNOW HOW TO BRING UP THE PARTS OF MY EMOTIONAL BRAIN THAT CAUSE ME TO MALFUNCTION WITH MY VITAL SIGNS. LIKE I GASP LOUDLY, SQUEEL AND EEEEEE VERY LOUDLY THAT @RavynFallen CAN HEAR ME IN TN.

1 person likes this.
  3. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    LOOK AT LATTE'S PRECIOUS FACE. SHE IS THE EPITOME OF INNOCENCE. HER LITTLE FACE NEEDS A BIG KISS.

4. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    LATTE'S WEBS ARE VERY ORANGE. I AM SORRY I AM POSTING SO MUCH ON HERE. I'VE BEEN OFF LINE FOR THE LAST TWO DAYS. I LOVE THIS BECAUSE IT'S ALL HERE FOR ME TO SEE. HEEHEE.

5. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    @MamaDux That made me laugh. I appreciate your comment here.

Hoopoose is a word I made up to just exclaim my joy and pleasure over a really cute birb or birbs. I came up with it randomly when I was around my tiny zebra finches in my home. They fly free when I am home and they are hideously cute. Also I exclaim Tootsie Roll. Although not a made up word it is something that came to mind around my burds. It's random, too.

The odd thing is that when I am in my car all alone driving and I see cute ducks or even people's domestic geese on their properties, I say those things very loudly in the car as I am driving by. I cannot help it. It happened today on my way back from a hike in the desert.

And like others on here, too, I eeeeeeeeeeee loudly and unbeknownst to me so do other people over their burbs. So cool.

6. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    What a feeling. That gets all the feel good brain chemicals going. So worth it all the way. The sleepy nods are adorable to watch for sure.

7. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Yes. That is so cute. Her li'l tongue. Is like sweet Snow's but smaller. Sweet Snow.

Not only is a 'ling a miniature duck but a very young duck, too.

Just don't mind my oddness. I am having fun.

8. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    BIG WOW. LAST BIT OF CASEY PADDLING BACKWARDS MADE ME LAUGH.

NOT ONLY ARE THE WEBS OF A 'LING A VERY CUTE ACCESSORY OF DUCK THEY ALSO FUNCTION AS PADDLES IN THE WATER. THE LEGS MOVE AND THE WEBS WHICH CAUSE RESISTANCE IN THE WATER CAUSE THE BIRB TO MOVE ANY WAY SHE WANTS TO.

9. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    That is not lost on me Tony. I noticed it in your first video of Casey doing that.

10. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    I know it. I cannot stand this pic, Yvonne. It is a classic. Look at the baby all teensy in his hand with her webs and her round belly exposed. Then her little head and eyes. Such a sweet face. How did she stay still for that. Or was she wiggling and you had to take a bunch of pics to get that one?

It is the picture I first saw that actually caused my out of breath and very loud response to the point I got light headed,

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by