The Brooding of Allie, Casey and Latte

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Tevyes Dad, Mar 6, 2016.

1. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    LOOK AT MY IO WHEN SHE WAS A BABY GURL. SHE IS PRECIOUS. PLEASE TELL HER I LOVE HER.

1 person likes this.
  2. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Debs, I LOVE YOU.

You get me, too. The Hoopoose and webs on towels and hardwood floors. EEEEKā€¦..

3. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Absolutely, @RavynFallen explained pancakitoons perfectly. It kills me when a soft duck burd does that. You totally get it Patti.

4. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    OH MY WORD. THIS IS AWESOME. LOOK AT THE CUTE FUZZ KIDLETS ON THE PHONE TEXTING AND SWIPING AND BEING YOUNGINS. DO THEY KNOW HOW CUTE AND SILLY THEY ARE? THEY ARE VERY CURIOUS LITTLE FLUFF BEINGS.

5. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Thank you. I am glad I can help out when it comes to all things DUCK BEWRD.

Your hoopoose and pancakitoons was spot on.

6. MamaDux

MamaDux Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 5, 2015
    Big Sky Country
    @JulieBird: Just wanted to let you know that the 'lings get kisses from me (on their little heads, backs, ...) every time they are on the blanket w us. [​IMG] I just cannot help myself - between the warmth, the fuzz and the smell I'm constantly nuzzling them... Thought you might want to know that. [​IMG]

7. Debs Flock

Debs Flock Is it Spring yet?? Premium Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Jefferson County, MO
    Whew, I'm relieved that Julie saw all the wonderful cuteness and survived. Tony, if you explode Julie, I'll be lost without her!

Yvonne, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one that smooches her ducklings.

8. Tevyes Dad

Tevyes Dad Leader of the Quack Premium Member

Apr 22, 2014
    Montana
    I am relieved too. She faced an awful lot of cute in one sitting. I am now convinced she is much more robust than we thought. She is like a quality pressure cooker: the pressure relief weight might rattle around and make a lot of noise, but the cooker is doing just fine with no threat of breaking. [​IMG] I am now confident I can post the cutest picture I can come up with and although it might make the EEEEEEEEEEEeeeeee heard round the world, Julie will be fine. [​IMG]

9. Debs Flock

Debs Flock Is it Spring yet?? Premium Member

Apr 28, 2015
    Jefferson County, MO
    [​IMG] Well put. Now that we've established Julie's robustness, we can all post to our hearts' content without worry. I'll be standing by for today's dose of cute! [​IMG]

10. Julie Birb

Julie Birb Ducks win

Mar 22, 2014
    Italy
    Love this avatar of current EEEEEEEEEEEEEEness. A handful of very adorable little warmlet.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by