The Cat Chat Thread

My little cat tama gawa is a mainecoon and retired show cat she is 11 years old and such a sweet cat she loves to sleep in the sun but not much else she is extremely talkative!
Me- hello tama how are you?
Tama- meow Meow meow MEOW mew!
Mainecoons are known for their special meow called a trill also she is named after a river in Japan

Tama gawa
C191B910-9096-4363-9D7F-4563770C3B6B.jpeg

I'm not, absolutely NOT a cat person, but my husband rescued Boo. Literally rescued her right out of one of our dog's mouth.
She was younger than we thought at first and I had to feed her formula for two weeks. Now SHE is attached to me. I've tried to rehome her. Really. Really I have
We've had her for two months and she is expensive!
Shots, worming, de-fleaing, and next month spaying. Also litter & the box, feed, and toys. And the indoor tree.
And speaking of trees, I had to hire someone to climb a 40 foot tree and rescue her when she was playing outside last month. She spent about 30 hrs in the tree before we got her down. So, you see, I can't make her an outdoor cat because she just isn't cut out for outdoor life. Lol.
View attachment 1983656
I'm not a cat person either, but there have been 3 male cats I got attached to. Female cats don't like me. My aunt has all female cats and only her male cat was in love with me to the point he would climb in my purse to go for rides. He passed away though last year. My friend has a Siamese cat the loved me too, he would be so happy when I'd come over. He passed away if old age.

Now the only make cat in my life is Jack. He wrestles with my puppy all the time. I don't think he knows he's a cat. He even eats pizza bones (pizza crust) with the dogs. If you have chicken on your plate he will sit there and whine or tap you with his paws.

IMG_20191127_081704~2.jpg

They're all so adorable everyone!

How do you cats handle winter?
For me, they just stay inside a lot more. And sleep about the same. :gig
Mine doesn't go outside. Ever since the vet rescued him he hasn't stepped foot outside. He hates outside. He sleeps on his cat tree or in front of the fireplace.

Back
Top Bottom