The Clan Like a Family ~ TechnoCat's Story

TechnoCat

Crowing
8 Years
Nov 20, 2011
Wherever Angel is~
So, basically, I came up with the idea while RPing. I noticed how my characters that had banded together were like a family, and it was practically the perfect story idea.
*** NOTE: I will be using the Assassin's Creed names and quite a few references and one COMPLETELY custom character. And not all the references are correct, either, I will be changing them a lot to fit my story. But not the original characters. I have custom assassins that are related to Connor, Ezio, Altair, and Desmond, but are not the actual characters. Basically, my version of the assassins are the kin of the original. *** ANOTHER NOTE: Well, suddenly I can't copypaste or upload images! This is just lovely... Be satisfied with the friggin links for now.
So before we get started, let me give out the description of my characters:
THE CLANMATES
CONNOR: The son of Ratonhnhake:ton (AKB the adopted name of Connor), he is the youngest of the clan. He is like the little brother of all of them, but is also very diligent in his work. Best weapon, but weakest strategy. http://static.tumblr.com/kdiip0e/L0sm9mrf7/assassin_s_creed_3_-_connor_concept_art_by_lewa.jpg

ALTAIR: The son of Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, he took his father's name, much like the others in his clan. He is very quiet and is very easily angered. Tempered by the wisdom of age, he still is immature and often acts on emotion, which usually gets him in trouble. http://wikiguides.neoseeker.com/w/i...reed).jpg/250px-Altair_(Assassin's_Creed).jpg

DIABLO: Father unknown, Diablo is the comic relief of the clan. He is a very witty man, second youngest, beaten by only Connor. He is very quick and nimble, and is great at mind-trickery. (Same armor as Altair, but black instead of white.)

DESMOND: Took his father's name and is the quiet one. He is the swordsman of the clan, and is unafraid to share his opinion. (Has the same armor as Connor, but has a black hood.)

EZIO: The only female, daughter of Ezio Auditore da Firenze. She is the leader, the commander. The one in control. She is very authorative and terrifying. She has a hidden blade in the sleeves of her armor, and took her father's name. Also has a tomahawk and a bow. Capable of most weapons, she usually is the leader into battle, and does it without fear. Has been hardened by what her eyes have seen, as she witnessed the death of her father and set out to avenge him. Has been known to ridicule, trick and mock with clever words and seductive voice. However, there is one catch. Ezio has never shown her face nor have any of her clanmates seen what she looks like. http://www.fightersgeneration.com/np9/characters/ezio/ezio-assassinscreed2.jpg ( except she's female xD )

THE ENEMIES Rodriguez - Ezio's target, the one who killed her brother. He commands an entire army, whom the clan takes on once every month. (more to come as story proceeds.)

That's it for now, prologue will be up tomorrow! Thanks guys! <3

Last edited:
PROLOGUE

"She used to show her face... didn't she?"
"Yeah."
A sudden cluster of flames roared up, piercing the dark. Three hooded men sat around it, one tossing sticks into it. They each wore cloaks and a hood, white and black colored.
"Why doesn't she anymore?" A man with an all black cloak asked, poking the fire. The ground around them was wet, as if it rained.
"I don't know. Altaïr might know. Ezio definetly won't tell us."
Another white-cloaked man emerged from the undergrowth, returning with a lifeless deer slung over his shoulder. "I've got dinner." He said, his voice brawn and husky. He had a broad-shouldered figure and was very muscular. His face was illuminated by the flames, hard jaw-set and high cheekbones. A bit of black stubble lined his face, but his eyes were hidden. He begun to string the deer up for skinning.
"Hey, Altaïr?"
"Yes?" The man whom was skinning the deer said without looking back.
"Do you know why Ezio doesn't show her face?"
He merely nodded.
"C-Can you tell us?"
Altaïr stopped what he was doing. His shoulders went rigid and he tensed. He glanced over his shoulder. His jaw set, and when he spoke he carefully selected his words, and spoke slowly. "I don't think that's information you should know, Connor."

Back
Top Bottom