The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Aw, sorry you got mostly cockerels. I hope they aren't too difficult to find homes for. I just finished my 12.5' x 8.5' cattle panel chicken run and I love it! Totally recommend it. It cost less than my previous ugly run, is moveable if I ever want to move it, and I can stand in it.

Aw, sorry you got mostly cockerels. I hope they aren't too difficult to find homes for. I just finished my 12.5' x 8.5' cattle panel chicken run and I love it! Totally recommend it. It cost less than my previous ugly run, is moveable if I ever want to move it, and I can stand in it.
Our yard is their run! They free-range all day.

Our yard is their run! They free-range all day.
Ah, okay. Well, if you ever need one look into them. We used to free range too, but we had constant losses to foxes. Now I can watch the foxes in our yard without worrying. In fact, I saw a Gray Fox while I was finishing up my new run.

Ah, okay. Well, if you ever need one look into them. We used to free range too, but we had constant losses to foxes. Now I can watch the foxes in our yard without worrying. In fact, I saw a Gray Fox while I was finishing up my new run.
We had major problems with coyotes before. Dad shot one in the butt and they've never been back since :lau

Back
Top Bottom