The Cluck 'n Quack: Stories of our birds

Pics
Man their Ducks are EXPENSIVE! I think we just might get them from tractor supply.
Yeah, that’s probably smartest. Murray McMurray is pretty spendy. If you don’t really mind what breeds you get, and you care more about getting just any chicks, putting a hatchery order in isn’t worth it. We order from them because we like to put a big order together, of lots of special breeds, and wait for their arrival. We like to choose which chicks we want from a big selection. I mean, they have polish, so of course I order from them! That’s actually where I got Baby Margo.😏

Yeah, that’s probably smartest. Murray McMurray is pretty spendy. If you don’t really mind what breeds you get, and you care more about getting just any chicks, putting a hatchery order in isn’t worth it. We order from them because we like to put a big order together, of lots of special breeds, and wait for their arrival. We like to choose which chicks we want from a big selection. I mean, they have polish, so of course I order from them! That’s actually where I got Baby Margo.😏
How many chicks do you order at once?

Back
Top Bottom