The Council of Oldsters/Geezers of BYC!!

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Lol. I read the 'Sacramento Bee'. Black friday is a national holiday in the U.S.A. (the day after Thanksgiving) that's all about shopping. It's absolutely INSANE everywhere. I don't dare go to the mall or a store, it's all packed. And it's pretty sad to see all those people pawing through piles of clothes trying to find the best deal..people shop all night, people get mugged, shot, stabbed in the parking lot. Last year a man at Walmart got trampled to death because there was such a crazy flow of shoppers coming in through the doors. It's disgusting, sickening, what Americans have become. This year a lady actually pepper sprayed a butt load of shoppers to get a cheap xbox.
hmm.png

:O I would never stoop that low! Seriously, just wait till after Christmas. You should see some of the price reductions on near the beginning of January.
lau.gif

That sounds scary. Walmart actually sounds pretty scary, from the stories that get posted here on BYC.
hide.gif

Not to mention the freak show that store seems to put on... *shudders* People are so weird looking there. O___O

Quote:
:O I would never stoop that low! Seriously, just wait till after Christmas. You should see some of the price reductions on near the beginning of January.
lau.gif

That sounds scary. Walmart actually sounds pretty scary, from the stories that get posted here on BYC.
hide.gif

Not to mention the freak show that store seems to put on... *shudders* People are so weird looking there. O___O

Oh yeah .. On time I saw this lady that was NUDE walk in there.

ray's two cents :

Quote:
Ooh, you are lucky! I seem to have the strictest mental sleep clock, that automatically wakes me up every morning earlier than I want.
tongue.png

I'd like to go back to that please... now I'm waking up every time the body thermostat changes directions...
cold... blankets on
burning up... blankets off
cold... blankets on
roasting... blankets off

this whole "hot flash" thing is far less fun than it sounds like!
rant.gif

guess that makes zzGypsy=wrinkly

hit.gif

I'mNotI'mNotI'mNOT!
dang it.
ok, maybe a little.​

Quote:

Oh yeah .. On time I saw this lady that was NUDE walk in there.

Like, BUTT naked? O_____________________________________________________________________________________O

Quote:
Ooh, you are lucky! I seem to have the strictest mental sleep clock, that automatically wakes me up every morning earlier than I want.
tongue.png

I'd like to go back to that please... now I'm waking up every time the body thermostat changes directions...
cold... blankets on
cold... blankets on
roasting... blankets off

rant.gif

hit.gif

I'mNotI'mNotI'mNOT!
dang it.
ok, maybe a little.

Awww
hugs.gif

At least you're a lot wiser than most of the young 'uns I am surrounded by daily.
lau.gif

I wouldn't mind giving up flawless skin to have a better outlook on things.
old.gif

(Although maybe not my flawless sleep pattern. I'm going to enjoy that while it lasts now.
lol.png
)

ray's two cents :

Quote:
cold... blankets on
cold... blankets on
roasting... blankets off

rant.gif

hit.gif

I'mNotI'mNotI'mNOT!
dang it.
ok, maybe a little.

Awww
hugs.gif

At least you're a lot wiser than most of the young 'uns I am surrounded by daily.
lau.gif

that happens if you live long enough to outgrow all that fussing and fretting... it gets to be too much work eventually
wink.png

ray's two cents :

I wouldn't mind giving up flawless skin to have a better outlook on things.
old.gif

see you sound pretty wize already
smile.png
hugs.gif

Quote:
Awww
hugs.gif

lau.gif

that happens if you live long enough to outgrow all that fussing and fretting... it gets to be too much work eventually
wink.png

Oh yeah, always feeling like the world's ending over every tiny little thing. At least for me that's been downgraded from the end of the world to a small-scale disaster now.
lol.png

Quote:
see you sound pretty wize already
smile.png
hugs.gif

Oh yay, I've always wanted to sound like one of those wise old owls lurking around the place. Thanks!
gig.gif

Quote:
Like, BUTT naked? O_____________________________________________________________________________________O

a couple of weeks ago there was this guy, maybe 60ish, in the local walmart... belt, jeans, undies all down beLOW his butt.
ep.gif

yep, full moon, in all it's glory, clearly visible beneath his Tshirt.
my first thought: quick someone call for plumber's putty!
sickbyc.gif

my second thought: kinda sad he doesn't have a wife to help him dress or tell him that he needs to pull up his drawers.
sad.png

and then she walked up behind him, and the two of them went off down the aisle...
she never said a word to him about it.
th.gif

D'OH!

Quote:

a couple of weeks ago there was this guy, maybe 60ish, in the local walmart... belt, jeans, undies all down beLOW his butt.
ep.gif

yep, full moon, in all it's glory, clearly visible beneath his Tshirt.
my first thought: quick someone call for plumber's putty!
sickbyc.gif

my second thought: kinda sad he doesn't have a wife to help him dress or tell him that he needs to pull up his drawers.
sad.png

and then she walked up behind him, and the two of them went off down the aisle...
she never said a word to him about it.
th.gif

D'OH!

yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom