The duck run is finally done!

caymusjordan

Chirping
Jun 13, 2019
Parker, Colorado
We finished - I think it looks pretty good considering we had no clue what we were doing! The girls went out today for the first time and seem to like it...but a bit nervous. Fish still has her baby socks on since treating her feet. The pond is not in as of yet, waiting for Fish's feet to heal first.
LmeupLISRuqn+IZBNyWUtw.jpg
DfI306flTzKt4uOte8C0HQ.jpg
dsglx4lhSB2ef50mbbUsGA.jpg
0rYXwYbHTLegaGZukdwcBw.jpg
fullsizeoutput_2bfa.jpeg
dIgH+hx3R8q3DJhHkb6gJQ.jpg

Attachments

• dsglx4lhSB2ef50mbbUsGA.jpg
    dsglx4lhSB2ef50mbbUsGA.jpg
    925.9 KB · Views: 3
We finished - I think it looks pretty good considering we had no clue what we were doing! The girls went out today for the first time and seem to like it...but a bit nervous. Fish still has her baby socks on since treating her feet. The pond is not in as of yet, waiting for Fish's feet to heal first. View attachment 1861428View attachment 1861429View attachment 1861430View attachment 1861431View attachment 1861432View attachment 1861433
Looks great and looks like they love it!

I think it looks beautiful! A work of art and super safe too.

Thank you! We read a lot on this board, and wanted to be sure that they are safe from all the predators in our area...digging in our hard dirt was a pain to bury the cinderblocks, but hopefully it will keep them safe.

Hoping we can clear up Fish's foot problem so they can both enjoy all the space

We finished - I think it looks pretty good considering we had no clue what we were doing! The girls went out today for the first time and seem to like it...but a bit nervous. Fish still has her baby socks on since treating her feet. The pond is not in as of yet, waiting for Fish's feet to heal first. View attachment 1861428View attachment 1861429View attachment 1861430View attachment 1861431View attachment 1861432View attachment 1861433
You did a great job! :thumbsup It looks great! It looks like your duckies like it! I pray Fish's foot gets better.

Back
Top Bottom