The ducks are coming! They're here!

"Just thought I would say something. All breeders in the US are haveing troubles to get ducklings and goslings to hatch, I was told Holderreads are flooded in orders and not enough ducklings/goslings hatching out."

Really? I wonder why.

Yeah, Holderread's and Sand Hill both told me they were having problems hatching and are behind. BUT, I got my email from Holderread's last night!!!
wee.gif

Quote:
I bet you're going crazy waiting! I had to take a sleep aid last night to even get to bed I was so nerve wracked. This was my first time mail ordering chicks. Now it feels like a how new world has opened up to me... what WILL I order next year? Haha.

Its not even just breeders and hatcheries, I know alot of people around where I live that are having problems with ducklings hatch, whether its in the incubator, or under a broody, I know alot of people having problems.

Quote:
I bet you're going crazy waiting! I had to take a sleep aid last night to even get to bed I was so nerve wracked. This was my first time mail ordering chicks. Now it feels like a how new world has opened up to me... what WILL I order next year? Haha.

I have received 4 shipments so far and my holderread's is in route and I am still expecting one from Sand Hill
smile.png
It is VERY addicting lol!

I love them, they are sooo cute and I love that brooder also...now I want one just like it....hmmmm wonder who I can get to build me one. I can't build anything....all thumbs.

I built that one! had a heck of a time until I figured out how to change the bits on the power drill to predrill holes before screwing them in. I learned how to cut 45 angles too, to put corner braces into the lid since it's one big piece.

Husband helped screw things in since I insisted on sandwhiching the wire between boards... really helps complicate things. But I designed it and cut all the wood for it.

Back
Top Bottom