The EE braggers thread!!!

Greetings.
frow.gif

I haven't been here in a while, if I want to see what's been happening with you guys and your EEs I have some reading to catch up on. XD

Sylvester's been, well, making himself known around the barnyard this summer, you could say. I know have in my possesions a half EE/half australorp cockerel and a part EE/part mutt cockerel and hen. I raised the first one by hand, but for some reason now every time he sees me he runs. :hmm I named him Lance. The other two were not raised by hand; however, Golden Owl (the EE/mutt cockerel) is as tame as a kitten and comes into the house every night to stay a while. His sister Mustard isn't too keen about me, but she isn't all wild and crazy-acting either. And now for some pictures:

This is Owl.

This was Owl and Mustard with their mother and half-siblings. The black ones have a different father.

Sylvester :3

Cielo, my EE Roo keeps getting prettier and prettier. Can anyone guess what he is mixed with?
Really no telling, unless you breed them yourself there is no way of knowing. I usually buy my EE's from a hatchery and breed them together. I have in occasion bought from individuals and have added a bit of Ameraucana on occasion. I'm looking for a Araucana or Collonca to add to the gene pool. Right now though I'm currently picking certain EE hens to mix with my Naked Neck rooster to produce Naked Neck Easter Eggers.

Greetings. :frow I haven't been here in a while, if I want to see what's been happening with you guys and your EEs I have some reading to catch up on. XD Sylvester's been, well, making himself known around the barnyard this summer, you could say. I know have in my possesions a half EE/half australorp cockerel and a part EE/part mutt cockerel and hen. I raised the first one by hand, but for some reason now every time he sees me he runs. :hmm I named him Lance. The other two were not raised by hand; however, Golden Owl (the EE/mutt cockerel) is as tame as a kitten and comes into the house every night to stay a while. His sister Mustard isn't too keen about me, but she isn't all wild and crazy-acting either. And now for some pictures: This is Owl. This was Owl and Mustard with their mother and half-siblings. The black ones have a different father. Sylvester :3
Sylvester is absolutely stunning!!!

Back
Top Bottom