Pictures I took yesterday of the girls, Maggie

Easter Egg tree. Happy Easter
jumpy.gif

Gabby the beardless and without a muff, but lays pretty blue eggs

Cinder
Abby
Cameron, beard, muff and crest
Sage, the light EE, trying on her crop bra

Miss Mako, otherwise known as Madame de Floofy-Poof, dives deep into her floofy-poofiness for a good preening:

Meanwhile, on Friday Cressy (the reddish Easter-egger at the middle of the picture)...

...Started a massive dust-bathing event in the flock. :lol:

I finally hatched my first eggs from my flock! The eggs came from Welsummer, Cinnamon Queen, and EE and all were covered by my EE rooster Larry. I'm so excited!

Congrats! What color is Larry? I have some in the bator now, covered by my Lil Red, who is colored similar to a Welsummer, over 3 EE girls, pure white, pure black and a girl that is black and white, along with a Welsummer and a Wellie/Leghorn cross. Will be interesting to see how they turn out

Congrats! What color is Larry? I have some in the bator now, covered by my Lil Red, who is colored similar to a Welsummer, over 3 EE girls, pure white, pure black and a girl that is black and white, along with a Welsummer and a Wellie/Leghorn cross. Will be interesting to see how they turn out
Oh cool! Then our chicks may turn out to be similar to one another. Larry is a strange color. Some say splash, some say porcelain. He is a creamy grey-white color with creamy yellow hackles and saddle feathers and his tailfeathers are light grey with dark gray splashes. Last time I tried to upload a photo it didn't work. Maybe I can try again tomorrow...

If the Ee get muffs and beards where do they start to develop? I have 4 and none of them seem to be showing any signs of them.the older gals are about six weeks and the two baby gals are two weeks.

Back
Top Bottom