The EE braggers thread!!!

The legs aren't a green or slate color so they weren't crossed with ameracuanas. Mabye auracanas.
hu.gif
Some one will be able to help you soon! Pretty though!

Found the pics of my older babies, so here they are
smile.png
. They are 3-4 weeks old here.

Hmm, will have to take some better pics tomorrow, didn't realize how horribly washed out they were.

I love that gangly stage - I wish their feathers would stay zebra striped like that. Ah well, they are pretty in a different way when they get their adult feathers.

So my mom called and asked if she could by the girls a duck after a big no she said well they have Easter eggers can't I get those? of course I said yes so she asked how many because they only had 4 left so I said get all of them.Well she came by with this

That's right that is 6 dyed LEGHORNS! and on toP of that I think they are all roosters!

So my mom called and asked if she could by the girls a duck after a big no she said well they have Easter eggers can't I get those? of course I said yes so she asked how many because they only had 4 left so I said get all of them.Well she came by with this

That's right that is 6 dyed LEGHORNS! and on toP of that I think they are all roosters!
Bummer! Looks like some rehoming after the dye wears off?

ep.gif
OMG - that is HILLARIOUS!
lau.gif
I guess those really ARE EASTER EGGERS - Dyed chicks!
th.gif
And am I mis-counting or are there 6? Good grief!

Back
Top Bottom