The EE braggers thread!!!

Haha, I agree, and I AM and ameraucana breeder, just one with different views then they do. I think it's just them wanting to control the breed, but they forget that it's one of the newest breed of chicken out there, so it's out for changes. Breeds are always changing, and if a bird breeds true 100% of the time, has blue legs, beards/muffs, white skin, and right body type, why can't it be a ameraucana? And no problem =)
I completely agree with you and MotherCluckinMe. Sometimes I am kind of afraid to ask questions on their too, there are some nice people but others will bite your head off for asking a question.And in myopinion Splash should be an accepted color, I have my reasons for thinking this, but I am sure others think differently and have their reasons too.I don't know anything about lavenders.

I have one that looked just like her! She lost her black beard though. Mine also does not have feathers on her legs. But she is one of my sweetest chickens! 

Oh I would love to see a pic :) I wonder if mine will lose her black beard. The feathers along her legs are very slight and Matt together easy, don't know where they came from. When she was born she was splay leg and crooked toes I had to brace her legs and feet, now her legs and feet are perfect! She is really sweet too.
I have a male EE that makes the funniest noises, not sure if he's trying to crow or just calling for me. I think he's calling for me because he wants out or treats lol.

Oh I would love to see a pic
smile.png
I wonder if mine will lose her black beard. The feathers along her legs are very slight and Matt together easy, don't know where they came from. When she was born she was splay leg and crooked toes I had to brace her legs and feet, now her legs and feet are perfect! She is really sweet too.
I have a male EE that makes the funniest noises, not sure if he's trying to crow or just calling for me. I think he's calling for me because he wants out or treats lol.
I also had one that looked similar to her.I wouldnt say just like her though.Mine has no feathered feet,more black around the neck, and different colored eyes if I remember right.

Oh I would love to see a pic
smile.png
I wonder if mine will lose her black beard. The feathers along her legs are very slight and Matt together easy, don't know where they came from. When she was born she was splay leg and crooked toes I had to brace her legs and feet, now her legs and feet are perfect! She is really sweet too.
I will get a pic and post it but it may not be till tomorrow. Due to the fact it is storming pretty good here today.
That is great that you fixed her legs! I have a EE roo that has crooked toes, he was not that way when I got him, but I think it happened in the brooder with all the others piling on top of him. Not sure though. I am still hoping he will be able to mate. I will have to keep an eye on him for balance to see how it goes. He is not old enough yet to tell.
My birds used to call me hoping to get treats when they were in the brooder. lol They catch on quick!

I will get a pic and post it but it may not be till tomorrow. Due to the fact it is storming pretty good here today. 
That is great that you fixed her legs! I have a EE roo that has crooked toes, he was not that way when I got him, but I think it happened in the brooder with all the others piling on top of him. Not sure though. I am still hoping he will be able to mate. I will have to keep an eye on him for balance to see how it goes. He is not old enough yet to tell. 
My birds used to call me hoping to get treats when they were in the brooder. lol They catch on quick! 

Sounds good, it is raining and icky here to, pretty windy yesterday. Maybe your Roo is still young enough to fix, if he is still growing. It would take longer then catching it right away.

Not sure on the breed of this one but looks like EE, does have some feathers on side of legs. Do you think Girl? I hope.

yeah, that is an Easter egger pullet, and a very beautiful lady at that!

I just gave a Brody hen 13 eggs that are these breeds of hen (black sex link, rhode island red, easter egger, australorp, barred rock, new hampshire red) crossed on neither my lovely EE roo or my now in the freezer domonique roo. Anyone have ideas as to the coloring?

Back
Top Bottom