The EE braggers thread!!!

Sybal is the only one I know of a specific color they call her wild type (some say partridge, but it really isn't)

I have one almost identical to your black and white one (the last one)

In my opinion, I see hackle and saddle feathers, but that's jus me. Either way, it's pretty chicken
I enlarged the pic to look and when I did the saddle area goes off the screen w/o a way for me to scroll over to it so I wasn't sure, they aren't obvious if they are there, but I agree I can't even wrap my mind around that color/pattern being a girl. I personally think it is a slower maturing boy.

Sybal is the only one I know of a specific color they call her wild type (some say partridge, but it really isn't)

Yeah kassaundra is right about the color "partridge" that is what my Babe is...

It's a partridge just not the penciled partridge like on a Partridge Rock or Cochin.

Last edited:
I have three new hatchery EEs. :) 2 weeks old, ordered all pullets. Lets hope for the best. So far I've bought local EEs and got 9 out of 9 roos... :(

They are all the same size with nice amount of tail feathers and tiny little petite legs.

Golden Girls Themed babies:

Sophia at 2 weeks

20130716_130911_zps1053e240.jpg

Dorothy at 2 weeks

20130716_1311070_zps60c6e084.jpg

Blanche at 2 weeks

20130716_131028_zps4da658bb.jpg

Here is my pretty girl Peach at about 17 weeks...I lost her mother today so I am very glad to have a couple of her chicks!
Her beard had been plucked out a while ago, but it's slowly growing back...

Back
Top Bottom