The EE braggers thread!!!

that's what i thought too but one of the normal growing ones is a rooster (hooked tail feathers) they are now 4+ weeks old.

It has been a long time but I once had a line that produced some stringy feathers. A recessive gene. Very naked looking and patchy.

It has been a long time but I once had a line that produced some stringy feathers. A recessive gene. Very naked looking and patchy.
that might be it. if they make it to adult hood I guess I will keep the hens and eat the roosters because i do not want to sell birds with bad genetics, specially to someone who is just getting into chickens.

i just read your signature that's so cool

There are more????!!!!! I am on my phone and can't even find the search feature....gaaaa! I love my ee's the more ee people the better! :)

On the BYC app, there's a button on the top left corner with 3 horizontal lines. Tap on that and a menu will appear. On the top is the search feature. :)

I picked up a couple more EE babies this year. This picture was from a week or two ago but I thought you guys would like to see it. :)

Thank you, and awwwww! Pals

My motley crew.... 2 girls, (one laying), 2 boys. One will have to go, just can't make up my mind yet.

Mr, Big Stuff

Daffy, just started crowing. I didn't manage to get a new pict of him, but he is getting really pretty with some blue color to his tail and hackles but it almost looks like a splash.

Back
Top Bottom