The EE braggers thread!!!

Goodmorning I have some EE chicks and they should lay a robin blue egg and was hoping someone on here could tell me what to breed to get a mint bright green color eggs. I have a varity of breeds Marans Ameracauna Blue Black and Lav color CCL and Arcaunas OE and EE also what about pink color. Any info would be appreciated

Minty green can be produced by using a green egg line or from a breed laying tinted or cream eggs . A light brown is what you want . Marans would give you olive eggs . Try your olive eggers. Plymouth rock usually lay light brown . Pink will probably pop up in your second generation if you breed First generation crosses together . It seems to come from tinted eggs crossed to blue in the second generation .

Take about a 100 pics!
gig.gif
They won't stay still for nothing. Can't wait to see what colors they turn out.

Minty green can be produced by using a green egg line or from a breed laying tinted or cream eggs . A light brown is what you want . Marans would give you olive eggs . Try your olive eggers. Plymouth rock usually lay light brown . Pink will probably pop up in your second generation if you breed First generation crosses together . It seems to come from tinted eggs crossed to blue in the second generation .
What breeds lay green eggs ? I have a SA breed that lays a light green what could I cross her with it is a pale green

Back
Top Bottom