The EE braggers thread!!!

COChix Everyone loves Honey!! WHats her breeding? I just love her more everytime someone post her pic!
ummm well she had a mom and dad, lol. Just kidding, don't really know as she came from Meyer, she has green legs and is an Easter Egger. Sorry I can't be more help. If anyone has any idea what her background might be, please jump in. Thanks Rooster!
Here are my 3 EE hens. All came from Murray McMurray Only one has a not so friendly personality and that is Sassy. I handled them all from the time they arrived and she was always a defensive biter. She only does this during handling which isn't so bad. My next two are pretty awesome. Hawk - and Mocha. She was a cream colored chick that is now more red than cream. I honestly purchased them because I wanted some "colored" eggs for the fun of it. :)
Pretty girls, funny how some of them seem to look like Hawks. We have one as well, she is nameless at this point. Will see if I can find a pic.

Here are my 3 EE hens. All came from Murray McMurray

Only one has a not so friendly personality and that is Sassy.

I handled them all from the time they arrived and she was always a defensive biter. She only does this during handling which isn't so bad.

My next two are pretty awesome.

Hawk -

and Mocha. She was a cream colored chick that is now more red than cream.

I honestly purchased them because I wanted some "colored" eggs for the fun of it. :)

I am a little suspicious about the last one. It has a bigger comb and the color pattern isn't so even. Sort of looks like a cockerel, but not sure.

Little update on my EE chicks...who are now about 19 weeks old and showing signs of getting ready to lay!

Little Bit

Pepper

Comet

Dusty

Fearless

Reese

Just getting my feet wet...

Back
Top Bottom