The EE braggers thread!!!

I have another EE question. Is it true that only hens have muffs and or beards? 
No. My EE is an 11 week old roo and has muffs. He is adorable. :)

My EE, Daisy, has been inside with us for about five days now due to an unknown illness, long story but she is getting better. In the five days away from the flock, she has forgotten she is a chicken! Now she follows up around the yard, wants to sit in our laps, and tries to come back in the house when she is having outside time. She is so sweet, I hope when she goes back to her flock for good they don't beat her up to much.

This is her, contemplating that after being hand fed treats and having her own pen under a toasty heat lamp, that I now expect her to go be a chicken..........

Had to post this pic of these two cuties.

Isis and Honey
Cute, roosting on top of the fence! You were right before when you said your Isis and my Marshmallow are twins. I had to double check to make sure I didn't post these pics!
smile.png
I do not have a twin of Honey, though. She is a pretty girl.

My EE, Daisy, has been inside with us for about five days now due to an unknown illness, long story but she is getting better. In the five days away from the flock, she has forgotten she is a chicken! Now she follows up around the yard, wants to sit in our laps, and tries to come back in the house when she is having outside time. She is so sweet, I hope when she goes back to her flock for good they don't beat her up to much.

This is her, contemplating that after being hand fed treats and having her own pen under a toasty heat lamp, that I now expect her to go be a chicken..........

Look at the beard and muffs on that girl! Love the fluff!
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom