The EE braggers thread!!!

Two more pullets hatched from my own flock, the moms are either EE or brown Leghorn as ive only been hatching the blue, green, or white eggs for keepers. All the same EE dad. My daughter has named the whiter one Dove, and i see the darker one is getting salmon breast feathers. Also interesting we are seeing spots on the feathers of many of the pullets.
/200/height/400[/IMG]

My EE chick, the one all of the medical advice was posted about, made a full recovery. Today, however, as I was getting ready just outside my bedroom (where the brooder is) she attempted a stunt and broke her neck. I had been checking on them every 10 minutes and then as I went to get shoes I saw someone sprawled out and limp. It was the EE, Petunia, dead. She was such a cuddle bug. :(

My EE chick, the one all of the medical advice was posted about, made a full recovery. Today, however, as I was getting ready just outside my bedroom (where the brooder is) she attempted a stunt and broke her neck. I had been checking on them every 10 minutes and then as I went to get shoes I saw someone sprawled out and limp. It was the EE, Petunia, dead. She was such a cuddle bug.
sad.png

So sorry to hear that!

My EE chick, the one all of the medical advice was posted about, made a full recovery. Today, however, as I was getting ready just outside my bedroom (where the brooder is) she attempted a stunt and broke her neck. I had been checking on them every 10 minutes and then as I went to get shoes I saw someone sprawled out and limp. It was the EE, Petunia, dead. She was such a cuddle bug.
sad.png
Oh wow that is absolutely heart breaking, awfully sorry for the loss
hit.gif

I have a beautiful girl who was sold to me as an Ameraucana, not sure if she is that or an Easter egg chicken but I've been getting these light blue eggs, they sometimes look a little green.. She is 24 weeks old, could she be the one laying these eggs??

I have a beautiful girl who was sold to me as an Ameraucana, not sure if she is that or an Easter egg chicken but I've been getting these light blue eggs, they sometimes look a little green.. She is 24 weeks old, could she be the one laying these eggs??

She is an Easter Egger, and yes, she may be the one laying the blueish eggs you have been getting.

Back
Top Bottom