The EE braggers thread!!!

Genetics experts please help

I am going to hatching some sex links and this guy is already in a pen with 2 BR pullets.... THIS IS JUST A TEST Just looking for sex links that can be sexed at hatch. My only question is... is he dominate white? My guess is no since he has so many other colors showing.

Hello. I thought I had an Ameraucana, but have been informed by several people that my Dolly (who I'm told layed blue eggs last year, but has not layed since I got her last week) is an Easter Egger. I'm new to chickens, so I believe you guys. She is very well-tempered and obviously pretty
big_smile.png

Hello. I thought I had an Ameraucana, but have been informed by several people that my Dolly (who I'm told layed blue eggs last year, but has not layed since I got her last week) is an Easter Egger. I'm new to chickens, so I believe you guys. She is very well-tempered and obviously pretty
big_smile.png

What a pretty EE hen!!

~Aspen

Nope, he's a melanized Gold Duckwing carrying the Columbian gene, which reverses his colors, thus, he only appears to be carrying dominant white. He'll make some fine Sex-Links for ya.

Love that EE hen.

And congrats on the egg!

Nope, he's a melanized Gold Duckwing carrying the Columbian gene, which reverses his colors, thus, he only appears to be carrying dominant white. He'll make some fine Sex-Links for ya.

Love that EE hen.

And congrats on the egg!
hugs.gif
Now to finish the incubator and start the experiments ......
yesss.gif

I have two really pretty Easter Egger hens. I love them. They're some of my quieter chickens, but they will not complain AT ALL when being picked up. As a chick, one of them fell asleep in my hands!
smile.png

One lays robin-egg blue eggs and the other lays really large green eggs.

Back
Top Bottom