The Evolution of Atlas: A Breeding (and Chat) Thread

Today, I bathed Snow, who stunk from laying in poop. So she got a spa day and loved the blowdryer. Then, I mixed up that stuff and we dosed Betsy. I hope that tomorrow, the mass will be reduced, but she is getting weak now from not enough going through so unless it clears like NOW, she isn't going to make it. The things we do for our birds. My husband said he understands the ones who take an axe to a bird who is injured or has a problem like this, but it's not in our nature not to at least try to save them.
Then, we went about 40 minutes south to a Chinese place we'd never tried but that had good reviews and it was really good, probably the best I've had in a long time. Rarely do we spend more than $10 on a meal for the two of us, but it was my b'day dinner. I couldn't finish my General Tso's chicken so we boxed up the rest. Saturday, it's going to be rainy and windy and we're going to binge-watch the last ever season of Longmire that came out today. I'm on round 41 of the mandala and will work on that, too.

Today, I bathed Snow, who stunk from laying in poop. So she got a spa day and loved the blowdryer. Then, I mixed up that stuff and we dosed Betsy. I hope that tomorrow, the mass will be reduced, but she is getting weak now from not enough going through so unless it clears like NOW, she isn't going to make it. The things we do for our birds. My husband said he understands the ones who take an axe to a bird who is injured or has a problem like this, but it's not in our nature not to at least try to save them.
Then, we went about 40 minutes south to a Chinese place we'd never tried but that had good reviews and it was really good, probably the best I've had in a long time. Rarely do we spend more than $10 on a meal for the two of us, but it was my b'day dinner. I couldn't finish my General Tso's chicken so we boxed up the rest. Saturday, it's going to be rainy and windy and we're going to binge-watch the last ever season of Longmire that came out today. I'm on round 41 of the mandala and will work on that, too.
Happy Birthday!

Glad you enjoyed the Chinese food!
happy-birthday-smiley-emoticon-2.gif
Happy Birthday!

Glad you enjoyed the Chinese food!
View attachment 1189405 Happy Birthday!

Thanks, Cheryl. It was so good, but I can't eat that much at once. If we ever go again, and it will probably be quite some time before we spend that much on eating out again, we'll order one dish between us, but oh my, mouthwatering good! I'm going to get my Kindle and read for the rest of the night. Will take a photo of the mandala throw tomorrow when I get done with the round I'm currently doing.

Back
Top Bottom