The family adventure begins!

Patchworklife

Hatching
Feb 22, 2017
Oklahoma
Well hi y'all! Just figured I'd add my family to the list of fans of our fine feathered friends! We're based out of Oklahoma, and recently decided to get into the fun of converting the dairy barn on our property into a right proper coop so we can bring some gals home to peck around with us. We're looking at starting off with some cinnamon queen hens from a fella I met and see how it goes. Heck, knowing my wife and kiddos we'll probably end up with quite an assortment of new friends. Thanks for having this site set up, it's nice to have so many people available with tips and advice!

Welcome to BYC!

Sounds like you will have a nice little flock! I'm glad you've joined us and look forward to seeing you around.
smile.png

welcome-byc.gif

Yep, if you have the room..you will be getting all sorts of different breeds. Will be fun!

G’Day from down under Patchworklife
frow.gif
Welcome!

Best wishes to you and your family with your venture into chicken parenting. They are definitely addictive!

You might want to also pop in and say hello on your local thread: https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/26/where-am-i-where-are-you ‘Find your State’s thread.

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom