The final, fluffed up results of my hatch. :)

Quote:
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
That would be too cute!!!!!! I have heard of some that were kinda....odd.

Quote:
That was from another eBay seller. If you want I can look it up and PM you their name.
smile.png

ROFL......I saw that you called them "dirty white mutt birds" LOL They could have their own rock band!!!!!

Last edited:
Could you please pm me her name? I am watching black copper maran eggs also.

I need to find out more about standards, who has what blood lines etc. on what ever breeds I go with.

My bird (his name is Cooper) has the right hair do for a rock band and acts like he's on crack - it could work;)

ROFL......that could be too cute!!!! I will send you her name. I may not get to look it up until the kids go to bed but it will be in just a bit. I have a Lakenvelder cockerel who looks like he has this long flowing black hair. He would make a good rock star, too. We could get a whole band together with these guys!!!! LOL

That's cool. My kids are all teens so I don't "put" them to bed any more. I just turn off lights, tv and lock down the computer (otherwise they will wait till we are asleep and get online till 4 am) They are almost as sneaky as hens!

Mine are still young enough I get to do some tucking in.
smile.png
I enjoy it and will miss it when it is over.
sad.png
Last one is in the shower. I am the evil mom, they go to bed at 8:30 even in the Summer. I like them to be on a regular schedule (and I NEED my child free time).
smile.png
My oldest, however, is too much like me. Most of the time he is reading in bed until 11:00 or later.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom