~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~ 2

"I just saw her creeping around, thought I'd come over and give her a scare," Otulissa chuckled again, "who could resist such an opportunity? Ah well, I have better things to be doing." She unfurled her wings and disappeared into the night.

Silv snorted and shook his head, turning once more to the mountain path.
"I really couldn't tell you what scare Caronia has." He replied, " I am not sure myself."

Adeline started back up the path towards Liliths cave. "Lets just get this over with before someone else gets their tail in a knot and tries to chew off mine."

Silv nodded slightly, looking up at the sky and back to their path, "We wouldn't want that."
While he mumbled it, he meant it. He did not need anymore distraction, dealing with whatever awaited them at the top with a new comer was going to be hard enough.

Adeline continued following Silv up the path, endlessly winding upwards towards the mountain peak. Now that their cover had been blown already, Adeline wanted nothing more then to just fly. She didn't mind walking, but it was much slower and time consuming. But it was Silv who was leading, and as much as she detested it, she was following.

____

From her cave, Lilith began to hear the padding of footsteps crossing the rocks approaching her cave. She turned her head towards the entrance and rose to her feet, expecting one of her own, but airing on the cautious side.

Perched in a thin branch in a dead tree, a smallish, dark grey dragon observed Caronia. He had been watching for awhile, all from far enough distances away that he would not be spotted by guards. Unfortunately this also meant that what he could see was limited, so today he decided to venture closer and have a better look. The dragon was simply a traveling rogue, looking for refuge and a place to call "home" after so many years of wandering. His interests lay with Caronia now, though he had visited Pelendava a few times in the last year or two.

Adeline continued following Silv up the path, endlessly winding upwards towards the mountain peak. Now that their cover had been blown already, Adeline wanted nothing more then to just fly. She didn't mind walking, but it was much slower and time consuming. But it was Silv who was leading, and as much as she detested it, she was following.

____

From her cave, Lilith began to hear the padding of footsteps crossing the rocks approaching her cave. She turned her head towards the entrance and rose to her feet, expecting one of her own, but airing on the cautious side.

Silv padded up the slopes and jumped the gaps in the stone path with ease, his pace a slow trot as they neared where he believed Lilith to be.
"Oh, Lilith, have you planted yourself on that old throne yet?" He called out, words taunting but face straight and blank, "We have a visitor, she wishes to inquire as to joining our lovely band."

Silv padded up the slopes and jumped the gaps in the stone path with ease, his pace a slow trot as they neared where he believed Lilith to be.
"Oh, Lilith, have you planted yourself on that old throne yet?" He called out, words taunting but face straight and blank, "We have a visitor, she wishes to inquire as to joining our lovely band."

Lilith visibly exhaled and her gaze hardened at the sound of Silv's voice. When Silv and Adeline rounded the last corner and approached the cave where Lilith could see them, her shoulders were squared and her eyes bared no trace of a welcome. "Silvanus." She said coolly, not betraying any of her current thoughts for the time being. "You have nerve, coming back here like this. I should string you up by your tail and let the crows pick over what'll be left of you once I'm finished."

Adeline cocked a brow at the back of Silv's head, he hadn't let on about how bad his relations with the Queen were. This was going to be fun.

Lilith visibly exhaled and her gaze hardened at the sound of Silv's voice. When Silv and Adeline rounded the last corner and approached the cave where Lilith could see them, her shoulders were squared and her eyes bared no trace of a welcome. "Silvanus." She said coolly, not betraying any of her current thoughts for the time being. "You have nerve, coming back here like this. I should string you up by your tail and let the crows pick over what'll be left of you once I'm finished."

Adeline cocked a brow at the back of Silv's head, he hadn't let on about how bad his relations with the Queen were. This was going to be fun.

"Me? Look at you, sitting on a pile of old bones and calling yourself queen. I am beginning to wonder if you didn't do the old chap in yourself." He snorted, stopping at a respectable distance from her, "You are free to try of course, but I don't believe you will. Not if you know what's coming. Besides, I have brought you a new warrior, do you wish to squander talent?"

Back
Top Bottom