~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Nor have I." Gabriel replied, glancing at both of them "Of either of you"

"Oh, pardon me for not introducing myself," Blukina stepped back. "I am Blukina, wanderer dragoness of the forests. Not a single ongoing escapes my eye; well, except that one." Blukina stared at the young dragon.

"Oh, pardon me for not introducing myself," Blukina stepped back. "I am Blukina, wanderer dragoness of the forests. Not a single ongoing escapes my eye; well, except that one." Blukina stared at the young dragon.
"I am Gabriel, warrior of Pelendava." He introduced himself, glancing at the dragon with her.

Frill was a bit ruffled on her return.
Grumbling silently in her head about Jester and his schemes as she reached border.
She landed with a short skid and proceeded to jog into Pelendava.

Mayella banked around the tallest tower of the High Guard, and pointed in the distance to a large, eleborate structure covered in vines with many different colored and flowers. "Thats were Camilla and Stephan live." Mayella explained, taking her job as a tour guide very seriously "They are the King and Queen."
"Oh, I see." Chantal said with a nod.

Lily snorts and glides away over the Lake she has never exited that area so she was now out of her comfort zone, she was going to reach a new home for her self.

"Oh, I see." Chantal said with a nod.
Mayella yawned, then pointed with a claw towards the east where some small huts surrounding a larger area could be seen near the outskirts of the city "Thats the training area," she explained "Where me and the other learners train to become warriors. Its on the edge of the city so the citizens aren't disturbed by the noise we make sometimes."

Lily lands in a patch of woods and she spots a Hole in a tree it is spacious she took her possesions out and places them on the Floor she was a good 15 Feet off the ground this tree was 100 feet in diamater so she could walk around as freely as in a patch of woods, there was a sunbathing spot and she placed her Sack bed there and decided she needed a nap So she dozed off happily, it was dark except for the Sun Light through a hold because she had found a branch that would cover the Small Entrance.

(Restart) Lily walks into a opening of trees in the forest, she ios small but very alert likes people but if angry You did not want to be around her, she sensed she was being watched, she glanced around still apearing to be relaxed,

Lily was un nerved so she ran out of the trees into a hard rocks wasteland she saw dead and scorched trees and claw marks in the Stone, but she walked on until she found a tiny cave so she layed down,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom