~The Forests of Avalon, A Dragon Roleplay~

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looked a bit weary at the Dragoness "Well..You go see Camilla, she's our Queen. I'll take you to where she resides, but you MUST treat her with Respect." he stated. Then flew to a Building and went inside, then looked down a Hall "Down There," he said then went out the entrance going to eat.

He looked a bit weary at the Dragoness "Well..You go see Camilla, she's our Queen. I'll take you to where she resides, but you MUST treat her with Respect." he stated. Then flew to a Building and went inside, then looked down a Hall "Down There," he said then went out the entrance going to eat.
Azure nodded and headed down the hall, to where Camilla was. She was a little worried that she couldnt become a learner. She knocked on the door (?)

She made a small hiccup sound when he pinned her up against the tree and looked at him with her wide blue eyes, her chest rising and falling gently against his wing and hand. "Why did you hurt Henry?" She asked, her voice soft but easily heard as he was so close. She looked down at her bleeding wing and winced as it brushed against the tree. "Why did you bite me? What did my brother want to give me? Why didn't he just give it himself?" The questions poured out of her, leaving him almost no chance to answer them before the next one spilled out.

[rule]
Jester visably flinched when she said 'Caronia'. He knew she would find out eventually, but he had hoped it wouldn't have come at a time when Tenebrae wanted his head mounted on the wall. "Shhh." He cautioned, glancing at the forest around them like he expected someone to be there. Finally, when he was convinced they weren't being watched, he relaxed slightly. "You can tell nobody about this, nobody. I'm not supposed to speak of this to anyone, but I can't let you stay here without warning you. Caronia is growing rapidly in strength, and the fools in Pelendava are woefully unprepared. Don't make the mistake of being near here when the string snaps."

He closed his eyes and let her blabber on for a moment while he wedged his back against the tree, reaching over to use his now free hand to clamp around her mouth.
"I hunted Henry, I did not hurt him. He hurt himself because he was too weak and frail to have taken such a task. He is better off feeding the forest the anyways." Silv scoffed, looking down at the forest floor, just in case Henry had other ideas, "Because, Sprite, you are prey. You are a rabbit. A deer. A bird. And your brother didn't give it to you because he is like Henry, weak and dumb. Would you still like me to give it to you?"
[rule]

Frill face palmed at his words, sitting back on her haunches and looking up at the sky.
"This is lovely, Jester. Lovely. What am I supposed to do? I have to tell the king, and I can't abandon Avalon. How can I not tell him?" She half asked, half stated, "This always happens when we meet, always something. I deserve a medal for keeping all the secrets I keep. And gahhh... I don't know what to do with them anymore."

He closed his eyes and let her blabber on for a moment while he wedged his back against the tree, reaching over to use his now free hand to clamp around her mouth.
"I hunted Henry, I did not hurt him. He hurt himself because he was too weak and frail to have taken such a task. He is better off feeding the forest the anyways." Silv scoffed, looking down at the forest floor, just in case Henry had other ideas, "Because, Sprite, you are prey. You are a rabbit. A deer. A bird. And your brother didn't give it to you because he is like Henry, weak and dumb. Would you still like me to give it to you?" Frill face palmed at his words, sitting back on her haunches and looking up at the sky.
"This is lovely, Jester. Lovely. What am I supposed to do? I have to tell the king, and I can't abandon Avalon. How can I not tell him?" She half asked, half stated, "This always happens when we meet, always something. I deserve a medal for keeping all the secrets I keep. And gahhh... I don't know what to do with them anymore."
Charlotte's words were cut off in mid-sentance as he closed his hand around her mouth. She tried for a moment to speak against his hand, her words coming out as mumbles and murmurs, then gave up. Her eyes widened as he spoke, even more then they had before until she was peering at him with huge blue eyes the size of an owl's relative to the size of her head. They blinked every so often, but were mostly held open with the expression of someone who had been given the news that their whole life was over. A large, single fat tear formed in the corner of her eye, falling down her cheek and leaving a wet stain all the way down her face until it met his hand. Against his wing, which was pinned against the rest of her body, her heat began to beat rapidly again, fluttering against her chest which in turn, went through to him. She shook her head as fast as she could with his hand against her mouth and sucked in a terrified breath through her nose.

At this moment, Henry managed to reach the ground below him. His breath came in ragged gasps as he lumbered through the trees, sticks and leaves plastered against his injured wing. He hadn't seen them go down through the trees, but he had heard Charlotte's scream and Silv's threatening voice now. In a desperate attempt to rescue her, he tried climbing the tree which only landed him back on his butt as his claws weren't long enough, and he was too heavy to make it up that high. He cursed under his breath, muttering about how he shouldn't have eaten that last rabbit and backed into the trees. For a moment it looked like he might have left, but suddenly he came barreling through the trees to throw his shoulder into the tree Silv was holding Charlotte in. The affect wasn't drastic, it only made the tree sudder violently for a moment before it calmed down again. Henry watched them for a moment, his eyes narrowed into glaring slits as he backed up to take another run at it. He only hoped that he could get them out of the tree and into the air so that a search patrol could see them from above.

Jester watched her intently, his eyes narrowing with every word at mention of this to the King. "All you have to do is keep a secret." He half growled "I have to go back there and face them, the ones who want me dead already." He turned away from her and stalked away a few paces, burrying his head in his hands. He took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly to clear his thoughts, then turned back. His eyes now were clear and not panic stricken as they had been before, instead they held a new, unreadable thought in their depths. "I cannot let you say anything about this to anyone. Can I trust you?"

Charlotte's words were cut off in mid-sentance as he closed his hand around her mouth. She tried for a moment to speak against his hand, her words coming out as mumbles and murmurs, then gave up. Her eyes widened as he spoke, even more then they had before until she was peering at him with huge blue eyes the size of an owl's relative to the size of her head. They blinked every so often, but were mostly held open with the expression of someone who had been given the news that their whole life was over. A large, single fat tear formed in the corner of her eye, falling down her cheek and leaving a wet stain all the way down her face until it met his hand. Against his wing, which was pinned against the rest of her body, her heat began to beat rapidly again, fluttering against her chest which in turn, went through to him. She shook her head as fast as she could with his hand against her mouth and sucked in a terrified breath through her nose.

At this moment, Henry managed to reach the ground below him. His breath came in ragged gasps as he lumbered through the trees, sticks and leaves plastered against his injured wing. He hadn't seen them go down through the trees, but he had heard Charlotte's scream and Silv's threatening voice now. In a desperate attempt to rescue her, he tried climbing the tree which only landed him back on his butt as his claws weren't long enough, and he was too heavy to make it up that high. He cursed under his breath, muttering about how he shouldn't have eaten that last rabbit and backed into the trees. For a moment it looked like he might have left, but suddenly he came barreling through the trees to throw his shoulder into the tree Silv was holding Charlotte in. The affect wasn't drastic, it only made the tree sudder violently for a moment before it calmed down again. Henry watched them for a moment, his eyes narrowed into glaring slits as he backed up to take another run at it. He only hoped that he could get them out of the tree and into the air so that a search patrol could see them from above.

[rule]
Jester watched her intently, his eyes narrowing with every word at mention of this to the King. "All you have to do is keep a secret." He half growled "I have to go back there and face them, the ones who want me dead already." He turned away from her and stalked away a few paces, burrying his head in his hands. He took a deep breath, and exhaled slowly to clear his thoughts, then turned back. His eyes now were clear and not panic stricken as they had been before, instead they held a new, unreadable thought in their depths. "I cannot let you say anything about this to anyone. Can I trust you?"

He smiled wryly at her, "There's a good sprite, see how peacefully this can be done if you just stop blubbering?" He removed his claw and patted her head. It had been so long now since last he had actually hunted, and tasted, a dragon, it was one of his many habits most others frowned upon. Hehe, like he cared what others thought.
"Good b---" He started as he was thrown forward and back. He reeled his head back and hissed at Henry, turning back to Charlotte, ""*Dragon curses* Looks like our little friend has other plans, how about I take care of this first?" Silv reached above his head and, with a few good tugs, broke off a decent sized stick. He smiled again, jamming it down between the tree and the dragonness' wing, "Try to break free, sprite, and I'll teach a new meaning of suffering, mkay?"

"You've got one *Doododododo!* of a death wish, don't you old man." Silv trilled down, "Lets say I fulfill it for you and we call it even for you messing with my meal?"
He flung himself from Charlotte to a neighboring tree, forgetting till that moment about his ribs. He hit the tree and almost lost his grasp, eyes glazing over with the pan as his chest caught the branch. This could make things interesting... It took him a moment to catch his breath and he flashed Henry a twisted grin as he prepared to throw himself somewhere new.

[rule]
"Oh, okay. Not a problem, J-man. Meanwhile, I'll go get a juicy griffin to munch on while I watch my friends and home torn to bloody shreds." She replied, frills flushing once more as the tone of her voice rose. She stood and backed away several paces, same as he, "Why don't you just come to Pelendava? You don't have to stay, Jester. There are other places, far away from here and everyone, safe places. Why do this to yourself, and me?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom