The Great Banana Bread Disaster of 2015

Bad boys, bad boys, watcha gonna do -------------------

Just toasted and buttered some of the no nuts banana bread for the Princess and me -
droolin.gif
Toasty warm no nut banana bread with melted butter. Does it get any better?

My mother always made banana bread with pecans. I like chocolate chips but, they don't belong in Banana bread. I make BB with walnuts only because I love a lot of nuts and walnuts are cheaper than pecans. and ick, you never butter banana bread - it is perfect just the way it is. BTW I have been known to sit and eat an entire loaf by myself. Did I mention " I LOVE BANANA BREAD?" My uncle hated it because he thought the dark bits of banana looked like ants. He was the strange one in the family.

You two should be ashamed of yourselves.

Oh, are we? :bun

My mother always made  banana bread with  pecans.     I like chocolate chips  but,  they don't belong in Banana bread.    I make BB with walnuts only because I love a lot of nuts and walnuts are cheaper than pecans.      and ick,  you never butter  banana bread  - it is perfect just the way it is.  

BTW  I have been known to sit and eat an entire loaf by myself. 

Did I  mention  " I LOVE BANANA BREAD?"    My uncle  hated it because he thought the  dark bits of banana looked like ants.   He was the strange one in the family.

I have been known to do that too. :oops:
-Banti

My mother always made banana bread with pecans. I like chocolate chips but, they don't belong in Banana bread. I make BB with walnuts only because I love a lot of nuts and walnuts are cheaper than pecans. and ick, you never butter banana bread - it is perfect just the way it is. BTW I have been known to sit and eat an entire loaf by myself. Did I mention " I LOVE BANANA BREAD?" My uncle hated it because he thought the dark bits of banana looked like ants. He was the strange one in the family.

Your uncle was the strange one? Oh my.
lau.gif

Okay Sour, I misspoke (spell check liked this, so I guess it's okay). I should have said that uncle was the craziest one in the family. Hands down!! The rest of us were just eccentric.

Back
Top Bottom