Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Yeah.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Um, no. Not really.

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[COLOR=333333]Shannon, [/COLOR]I love Guinea pigs, but my Guinea pig, Freddy died on 11/11/14 (3 days before my b-day)he was my little baby boy he was 5 when he died I miss him and don't mind talking about him I would relay like to have another Guinea pig but right now we have 2 other ones who belong to my sisters and I already have a duck, lizard, and cat. My sisters Guinea pigs are almost 7 now. By the way you Guinea pigs are beautiful, [COLOR=333333]Shannon.[/COLOR]
:hugs :hugs Thank you! :)

Shannon, I love Guinea pigs, but my Guinea pig, Freddy died on 11/11/14 (3 days before my b-day)he was my little baby boy he was 5 when he died I miss him and don't mind talking about him I would relay like to have another Guinea pig but right now we have 2 other ones who belong to my sisters and I already have a duck, lizard, and cat. My sisters Guinea pigs are almost 7 now. By the way you Guinea pigs are beautiful, Shannon.

I'm so sorry!!!
hugs.gif
He sure looks like a cutie and at least you and him shared many happy memories, I'm sure.

Wish us luck!!
fl.gif
We've begun the breeding process of the mama guinea pigs in my AG classroom! The male's name is Pepe Le Pew. He's half blind.

Pepe Le Pew

Awwwhhhh.! All these piggie pictures makes me miss mine 3: I had two named Roger and Cachichiwa. Roger was orange and white with long hair and Cachi was mostly black with patches of orange and white. Roger died :( and I gave Cachi away when I found out I was pregnant. But I am sooooo getting more guinea pigs in the future. I LOVE THEM.!
1f606.png
2764.png

Awwwhhhh.! All these piggie pictures makes me miss mine 3: I had two named Roger and Cachichiwa. Roger was orange and white with long hair and Cachi was mostly black with patches of orange and white. Roger died :( and I gave Cachi away when I found out I was pregnant. But I am sooooo getting more guinea pigs in the future. I LOVE THEM.!
1f606.png
2764.png

:hugs

Awwwhhhh.! All these piggie pictures makes me miss mine 3: I had two named Roger and Cachichiwa. Roger was orange and white with long hair and Cachi was mostly black with patches of orange and white. Roger died
sad.png
and I gave Cachi away when I found out I was pregnant. But I am sooooo getting more guinea pigs in the future. I LOVE THEM.!
1f606.png
2764.png

I'm sorry for your loss of piggies. I miss my piggies as well.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom