The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

Pics
"Aya?" a boy, the size of a finger asked. His little blue eyes widened in amazement, and his pupils dilated as her tried to peer into the darkness. He sparked a tiny torch in his hand and waved it in front of him. 'Abitti. Agira! Tori! Tori!" Another boy his size, with a dandelion puff of white-blond hair slid down beside him. He pointed at Blair. "Essen en Woman. Lycan, diresic. Ah, ee rosen." He pointed at Take. Squeaky shouting came from above, but the two boys disregarded it.
Blair listened carefully to the little boys words, recognizing only two. 'Woman' and 'Lycan'. She knew Lycanthropy was another term for werewolf, and she couldn't tell if he thought of it in a bad way or good way. "Yes, Lycan." She pointed to herself, nodding. "I am a Lycanthrope. But I won't hurt you." She raised her hands, trying to show the boys that she was harmless. "But I can't really understand you, I'm sorry."

Blair listened carefully to the little boys words, recognizing only two. 'Woman' and 'Lycan'. She knew Lycanthropy was another term for werewolf, and she couldn't tell if he thought of it in a bad way or good way. "Yes, Lycan." She pointed to herself, nodding. "I am a Lycanthrope. But I won't hurt you." She raised her hands, trying to show the boys that she was harmless. "But I can't really understand you, I'm sorry."
"Ibbi a billin," the boy replied, the one with the wide blue eyes. "Yibbin lily Porsmot?"
The dandelion haired boy chattered with excitement. Both were dancing around, even more hyperactive than Kyle.

"Ibbi a billin," the boy replied, the one with the wide blue eyes. "Yibbin lily Porsmot?"
The dandelion haired boy chattered with excitement. Both were dancing around, even more hyperactive than Kyle.
Take grimaced, growing frustrated that he didn’t understand these two prancing boys. He disliked things he couldn’t understand, and turned away from the tree. We can’t understand them with this language barrier... and they somehow know that Blair is a werewolf..

~Dream~​

Kipp flew above a rainbow worth of colored foliage, toward a jagged snow capped mountain. There was a castle on top of the mountain that reached far into the clouds, it looked like just a straight boring tower, but he knew it was a castle. The tower and the trees were lit up like it was day time, but the sky was a thick dark blue with bright golden flecks. He knew the sky tasted like honey and blueberries, if ever he could fly high enough to get a taste, he'd probably eat the whole thing. Then it wouldn't be night anymore.

"This is the best vacation ever." He yelled gleefully over the wind. Grinning at Cam who had her own set of wings made of flowers and vines, and was flying along side him. He dove in the air turning in a gentle spiral down toward the trees. "Come on!" He called leading her down to a sparkling lake he'd spotted.

Take grimaced, growing frustrated that he didn’t understand these two prancing boys. He disliked things he couldn’t understand, and turned away from the tree. We can’t understand them with this language barrier... and they somehow know that Blair is a werewolf..
Blair surpressed a heavy sigh. They were so excited, but she couldn't understand what they meant. "I'm so sorry. I don't speak your language." She backed away from the tree slowly, with a wave. "It was nice meeting you."

Blair surpressed a heavy sigh. They were so excited, but she couldn't understand what they meant. "I'm so sorry. I don't speak your language." She backed away from the tree slowly, with a wave. "It was nice meeting you."
"Okah harah?" the blue-eyed boy asked, muttering solemnly into his brother's ear. The spoke to each other, fear crossing their faces.
"Okah harah. Frafah en da we-sa." He shuddered at the word. "Frafah. Da we-sa at grimity. Da we-sa respit Men. Frafah. Toribe grimity." He explained, even though he knew it was pointless. He gestured a grabbing motion and made his face as fierce as could be, which wasn't all that fierce. "Da we-sa im la Men. Ita uvas..." he pointed at his eyes. "Ita uvas pellin."

"Okah harah?" the blue-eyed boy asked, muttering solemnly into his brother's ear. The spoke to each other, fear crossing their faces.
"Okah harah. Frafah en da we-sa." He shuddered at the word. "Frafah. Da we-sa at grimity. Da we-sa respit Men. Frafah. Toribe grimity." He explained, even though he knew it was pointless. He gestured a grabbing motion and made his face as fierce as could be, which wasn't all that fierce. "Da we-sa im la Men. Ita uvas..." he pointed at his eyes. "Ita uvas pellin."
Take paid no further attention to the small Kyles and started to walk down the path again without waving a good bye to them. “Let’s get back to trying to find your niece..” he muttered, feeling like that attempt of communication with the small people was a waste of time, they were merely a distraction.

Kevin glanced at her, his hand unconsciously glowing brighter. “We’ll find them. Kids can be smart, I’m sure they found shelter, or maybe more nice things things are here, and keeping them safe.” He said. Kevin frowned. “It has to be close for you to feel it, right? Do you still feel it?” He was growing increasingly uneasy, although he struggled to remain calm. If someone couldn’t tell what he was feeling, no one would be able to tell.
Lilith nodded, anxiety starting to knot together in her stomach. She couldn't tell, however, if it was her own. She could definitely tell Kevin felt the same way as her, and sometimes she had the horribly habit of taking on someone's emotions when they were strong enough. And his really were starting to get strong.
She paused as he asked her about whether or not she could feel it. "It depends, if I focus enough, I can reach farther, but mostly, yes. When it's close to me and strong enough." She murmured, before shutting her eyes and simply trusting him to stop her if she was about to trip, and after several agonizing seconds opened them once more. "The creatures in the trees are still here. But it's different... Non-hostile. Gentler, curious... The creature that had yellow eyes is currently back farther away, in the direction the shifter-girl flew off to. But there's ones that seem... Almost the same, scattered around us. They're harder to sense, but none seem in our direct path." She said quietly, watching him for his reaction, and hoping desperately that he'd manage to calm himself, not sure if she could be able to calm him.

Take paid no further attention to the small Kyles and started to walk down the path again without waving a good bye to them. “Let’s get back to trying to find your niece..” he muttered, feeling like that attempt of communication with the small people was a waste of time, they were merely a distraction.
"Wait a minute, Take." Blair murmured, looking at the two little boy curiously. They seemed scared, and the way the boy who spoke shuddered at a singular word, 'we-sa' and his attempts to mimic something made her think for a moment.
"Are you trying to warn me?" She asked. "We...we-sa? Frafah? What does that mean?" Those seemed to be the words that he had repeated the most. "Something dangerous?"

Back
Top Bottom