The Hidden Door-A Role Play (AKA The Most Dangerous Coffee Shop II)

(Yeye)
Due to the inactivity of the group, a manticore decided to speed things up a bit. It was gruesome, with several rows of teeth in a man's face. It had a lion's russet body and claws. And it had a long tail with a ball of stinging spikes sticking out of the end. Bat wings hovered over it like death. Most terrifying, however, were it's piercing blue eyes, disturbingly human.
First, it tackled Eve, digging in its lion claws.
It shook it's tail, shooting spikes out of its tail. One of the dart-like spikes caught in Cam's right arm and the paralytic poison began to work immediately. Her arm quickly became about as useful as a dead brown twig.
Simultaneously, the lion creature shot out its great head and took a bite out of Take.
Take was just about to reply to Blair before the manticore pounced in, successfully attacking Eve, Cam, and himself in the few seconds it had been there. His arm was gruesomely torn into, and started to bleed profusely from the flesh that was torn away. Holy sh.. He could definitely feel the agonizing pain, and he wanted to yell his lungs out, but refused to do so, instead wincing horribly and gritting his teeth as he tore his hand away from Blair’s to caress his injured arm.
Hana reacted quickly at the appearance of the manticore, unsheathing her katana and rushing up behind it as it held down Eve. She swung her katana with all her might, slicing half of its thick tail off like it was air. Her body hardened for whatever came next, the texture of her skin becoming jagged, sharp rock.
Blair had heard of manticores before. Of course, anyone who knew about mythology would. She knew they were supposed to be terrifying creatures, one that man was never able to defeat.
However, she was not prepared to ever meet one. Not prepared for how horrifying it was, especially when it was trying to eat her boyfriend right in front of her. Her soulmate.
As Hana sliced its wicked tail off, Blair's hands morphed, razor sharp claws sprouting in place of nails and lunged at the manticore. She lashed out, slashing her claws repeatedly in its eyes and face. When the tiny scream of Kyle echoed through the air, she pulled away, her hands covered in the oddly sticky blood. "Courir, Kit! Courir! She shouted at the collie who stood frozen, and at her command tore down the path way. She spun, facing Take. "Nous dev– I mean, we have to run, Take. Come on!"

(Hope you don't mind I had her keep going. I can change it if you want.)
Kipp stopped abruptly and turned.
"Where are you going?!" He asked flinging his arms wide. "You want those things to get you?" When she didn't stop Kipp slowly dropped his hands back to his side. She'd been alone for years taking care of herself. She knew what she was doing she knew how to not get caught. She didn't need him, he needed her. If she was going to leave him behind he deserved it.

"I'm sorry." He called after her quietly. Please don't leave.
(It’s fine)
Suddenly, Ashira stopped, hating herself even more. “I’m sorry too,” she sighed, turning around. “After this, we need to stay together even more. I let my emotions get the better of me.” She ran her hand through her long hair, the waves hanging limply, as if they were exhausted.

Kevin chuckled. “I’ve asked that question before, haven’t I?” He asked. “Sorry, there’s to many new names to keep track of.” He glanced at her necklace. “Your necklace is really pretty.” He murmured.

Clary ran from the manticore.
Lilith went back in time, smiling at Kevin. "Yeah, you have." She laughed. "Thanks."
Aria stopped laughing holding her hand up “run? Ok” she ran.
Kylan sprinted forward beside her, his eyes widening. What is it now?

Lilith also sprang forward, her heart pounding. The sound of crashing undergrowth spread around them-- And even more fear began crawling into her. Calm down, calm down!

Lilith went back in time, smiling at Kevin. "Yeah, you have." She laughed. "Thanks."

Kylan sprinted forward beside her, his eyes widening. What is it now?

Lilith also sprang forward, her heart pounding. The sound of crashing undergrowth spread around them-- And even more fear began crawling into her. Calm down, calm down!
Aria’s eyes widened in fear. “What...is that?” She asked hearing the crashing through the undergrowth. (I gtg for like a hour sorry :/)

(Manticoress, actually. They're a thing, far less common then the manticore, but are a thing. Same as the male, a bit smaller though and a womans face and it's even said they have flaming red hair, though that's only some legends.)
But womanticore was better... oh well, I get it. So it basically looks like you.

A womanticore with a more lithe, lioness body and a hideous feminine face attacked the dissenter group.
Aria’s eyes widened in fear. “What...is that?” She asked hearing the crashing through the undergrowth. (I gtg for like a hour sorry :/)
"Manticoress!" Kylan yelped, a huge animal bounding from the shadows in front of them.

Lilith skidded to a halt, eyes widening at the sight of the lithe creature of myth. She practically ripped her dagger from its sheath, clutching it with white knuckles. She paled even more, her eyes flickering blue for a moment.

Back
Top Bottom