The Hidden Door Chat Thread

Pics
View attachment 1993448 @AMERAUCANAS4REAL
Can you replace Take’s pictures with this one por favor?
That's awesome!
when you see all these beautiful characters that you know are going to be bent until they snap even though they're no more than babies
View attachment 1993539
I can't wait
This is a bit random, but Kevin lives by himself on a really big farm in the middle of nowhere. He’s got most of the typical farm animals, except for horses. He likes horses, but he keeps the animals for specific things, and horses are kinda useless (at least to him.)
And Lilith lives in a dumpy apartment with her collie, Tru XD She's also an up and coming photographer.

Last edited:
EVERYBODY STOP UPDATING REEEEEE
YOu'Re MakIng mE wAnT tO ChanGe CoLB anD I dUnT WANNA

85C167AC-5CAA-4C6B-AEBD-AF59975A59FD.jpeg

So, questions
The Borealis bloodline, when at full strength, can give the body abilities, yea? What kind is it limited to? How strong were the original beings on a scale from celestial to just unusually talented ?
And how likely is it for a diluted person (one that would play in this rp) to have diluted/watered down abilities?
There isn’t any limit, but there isn’t any celestial beings, at least not anymore. 1000 years before, people had the ability to curse the earth and entire forests and build to the clouds but now everyone has at least a little human blood, with anthromorphs, dwarves, little people etc. being exceptions.
Go to the member page for examples.

Back
Top Bottom