The Hidden Door Chat Thread

What I’ve been doing during quarantine
View attachment 2073933
I had to pick up back on video games because it makes the time go by faster.
I tried doing video games. Made me antsy which is weird. So i put it back down again. Played zelda:botw for a bit last night with some bazil tea. Made me feel a bit better.

The school stuff is getting a bit overwhelming.
I've been doing school my way now for 2 weeks which is fine. But the govt. Has finally figured out what they're doing and in the last 2 days i've gotten about 30 emails from my kids teachers all similarly worded, but just different enough that i have to read them to respond properly.

Which i havent because they're long and practically pointless. Basically i have to wait for work packets to come in the mail with the fliers spend an hour a day with the kid to teach them. (Times 4) take pictures post to a school based facebook-like app to submit it... :he:th

No. I dont even wanna think about it.

I sent a message asking how to set up for home school for the rest of the year instead. i like my way better. It's less social responsibility.

I tried doing video games. Made me antsy which is weird. So i put it back down again. Played zelda:botw for a bit last night with some bazil tea. Made me feel a bit better.
:3 I’ve seen my brother play it, it looks really cool.

All I play are shooter games and I can’t go out and buy other ones since the game stores are all closed. I had to buy one off eBay.

:3 I’ve seen my brother play it, it looks really cool.

All I play are shooter games and I can’t go out and buy other ones since the game stores are all closed. I had to buy one off eBay.
Ah, I don't play FPSs too scary :3 I did like watching Jacksepticeye's playthrough of half life: alyx (there was swearing for those concerned about that) It looks like an awesome game, but I won't be getting VR anytime soon, also Waaay too scary for me to play myself. I was scared just watching him play. 😅

Ah, I don't play FPSs too scary :3 I did like watching Jacksepticeye's playthrough of half life: alyx (there was swearing for those concerned about that) It looks like an awesome game, but I won't be getting VR anytime soon, also Waaay too scary for me to play myself. I was scared just watching him play. 😅
VR is a big no no for me XD

Back
Top Bottom