The highest value treats?

Mine love all the kitchen leftovers, especially pasta like spaghetti and rice. Honestly they devour everything: cooked meat (even chicken's meat), lattuce, cauliflower, red tomatoes, raw and cooked broccoli, apples, pears, cantalupes, watermelons, grapes, cheese crusts, pizza crusts....

I avoid treats unless it's good for them, anything from the garden, they love dandelion greens if the garden doesn't have anything to give, meat, ground fish the kids catch.
Cottage cheese, great protein for them and they go nuts over it. I work at a dairy plant that makes it so free for me.

My girls love anything and everything in the garden. Fruits and vegetables it does not matter. Butterscotch stills the blackberries when she get a chance. Kale, broccoli, collards, cauliflower, melons, peas, all salad ingredients. Off it grows they love it. Fish, beef, pork, and chicken. Also shell fish.

We love to give ours frozen corn, green beans and peas in the summer. They make great treats for them in the heat. Also watermelon and cantaloupe and/or the rinds, as well as cucumbers and tomatoes. They attack those as soon as I throw them out and they keep the kids well hydrated in the summer as well as being yummy for them.

Back
Top Bottom