The hunting/fishing thread!

Sure! I love this stuff and I'm planning on performing a bunch more tests in the future, there is also a few more videos on YT about preservatives that will extend the life of it, and make it become clearer I'd watch those if you were gonna get real serious about making the gel
I was more curious about how to make it. Never know when I might want to try it.

Did anyone get anything deer season this yr I didn't get shit barely even saw anything
I let a friend hunt on my property. I in courage does because I am overwhelmed with deer. He got a big doe in an hour.

So many deer and so little hunting areas due to city folk moving to what was a farming community. The forest preserve has sharpshooters reducing the numbers.

I let a friend hunt on my property. I in courage does because I am overwhelmed with deer. He got a big doe in an hour.

So many deer and so little hunting areas due to city folk moving to what was a farming community. The forest preserve has sharpshooters reducing the numbers.
Sucks your over run I think the sharpshooter is cheating imo

Sucks your over run I think the sharpshooter is cheating imo
The city folk don't want hunting...or sharpshooters...or deer eating their landscaping. They want birth control or relocation.
It's legal for shotgun on my property but people about a quarter mile away called the police. Big hassle at dusk...had 2 police departments and DNR. First officer on site was anti hunting and tried to make a big deal out of legal hunting.... I just have bow hunting now. I use a 22 on trapped predators, haven't had any issue.

Back
Top Bottom