The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

Thanks Tonea, I will be showing my youngest blue pullet in April in Greensboro NC. I think she stands a good chance of doing well, she was the last bird I hatched last year & was hatched under a hen here in the brood pen & raised by her, I just kinda let her go just to see how good a mother they are & they have done well.

Yep that is yard candy. Hoping all mine turn out that good this year.
I need blacks myself this year cause I didn't hatch any last year and only have the pair that was hen hatched in late May.
Julie if your birds r not there already then u def have to be close. Its obvious in all your years of hard work with this breed that u def have an eye for quality. I know u r busy but when u get another nice day and some free time, will u please take some pics of your birds. I know Im not just speaking for myself when I say this but I love looking at your pics. Also the pic series u do where we get to watch Charlie grow up was awesome and a very useful tool to everyone else. U r def someone I would take advice from in my breeding efforts.

Last edited:
Hey Roger, I see you're online. Check out this egg collected from one of my Gold Laced hens today. It just rained and this was waiting on the ground for me. So, yes it is dirty. It has to be a double yolk at least.

Hey Roger, I see you're online. Check out this egg collected from one of my Gold Laced hens today. It just rained and this was waiting on the ground for me. So, yes it is dirty. It has to be a double yolk at least.

Yea im at home sick tonight, You may have a Emu in that one !!!! That is a big one, enjoy it.

Back
Top Bottom