The IMPORTED ENGLISH Orpington Thread

I too have been the recipient of the kindness and generosity of other fellow Orpington friends on here... Vivi, Julie, Dee, Don, Louise, Bill, Brooke, Amy, Jimmy and the list just keeps growing.  I am proud to be apart of this group :)

Yup, I've been given help from folks on here as well, though not as many as you since obviously I'm just getting into it. But nevertheless, So glad to see random acts of kindness wherever they show up! Especially to a kid that appreciates the kindness given.

And just for good measure: :thumbsup

I know, so fantastic Renie Did this for her..These kids are the future, without them there is no future..People need to think about that befor they treat these kids bad..a bad experience for kids is a dark stain on orpingtons and thier breeders....So renie is a saint for doing that..we need more like her..I wish adults would drop thier selfish , self centered , its all about me additiudes..
you are so right we are very lucky that our daughter has meet alot of great people out there that has helper her an taught her alot.not only that but most will let her know who to stay away from an who to contact.it great that most of the orp people help out an will teach the kids all some people care about is money i have had people tell me my daughter needs to raise her prices because she is cheaper then him but he had no problem buying her chicks at this cheaper price last year lol

New to BYC. Hope I'm doing this right....

Love the Crele/Legbar Orps RockinPaints.

Can you tell me the difference (if any) in the Crele and Legbar coloration?

welcome-byc.gif

I believe boykin2010 has Legbar. He can probably answer that for you.

New to BYC. Hope I'm doing this right....

Love the Crele/Legbar Orps RockinPaints.

Can you tell me the difference (if any) in the Crele and Legbar coloration?
Hi,

Crele is the cuckoo variety of partridge. Legbar is the name for a rooster that has 2 barring genes. Just a name given to these double barred roosters.
Hens can never be legbar.

Marc

you are so right we are very lucky that our daughter has meet alot of great people out there that has helper her an taught her alot.not only that but most will let her know who to stay away from an who to contact.it great that most of the orp people help out an will teach the kids all some people care about is money i have had people tell me my daughter needs to raise her prices because she is cheaper then him but he had no problem buying her chicks at this cheaper price last year lol

I for one will be cheering her on..I hope she proudly posts her accomplishment..renie has excellent. Birds ..I have no idea why some people are so horrible..they don't care who they walk over for Their own personal gains..I had a run in with a local breeder..he wound up to be a horrible person so I fully understand..when kids get thrown into it..that's where everybody needs to draw a big red line..

I hope she has a fantastic year!!!!

Ugh....I'm behind on reading posts again...but, I just have to say It's good to know I'm in good company of horse people too. We raised QHs for years and showed the local circuit. Now with the little ones I'm down to one QH Buckskin, a pony and a mini for the kids.

Back
Top Bottom